Congrats to Mark Duffey of Missouri the Winner of our Samsung Galaxy S21+ Contest
Welcome to the latest giveaway/contest from Android Headlines. We’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy S21+. Which was just announced by Samsung a few weeks ago.
It’s the next big thing from Samsung, with the latest specs and features. And it could be yours, if you’re lucky.
About the Samsung Galaxy S21+
The Galaxy S21+ is the middle child of the three Galaxy S21 models Samsung announced. It’s the larger “flagship” model, with a 6.7-inch FHD+ 120Hz display.
Under-the-hood, you’ll find the Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage as well. There is no micro SD card slot available on this smartphone.
Camera-wise, the Galaxy S21+ sports a 12-megapixel wide/main sensor, 12-megapixel ultrawide and a 64-megapixel telephoto sensor. That telephoto sensor is used for the 30x zoom that the Galaxy S21+ is able to do.
Finally, the Galaxy S21+ is powered by a 4800mAh capacity battery. It’s a really impressive phone, on its spec sheet. Which is also running on Android 11 and One UI 3.0
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning the Samsung Galaxy S21+, all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. To get started, simply enter the contest with your email address.
Once you have entered, you’ll have the opportunity to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Android Headlines social media channels.
You are entitled to complete as many actions as you like, each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one.
This Samsung Galaxy S21+ giveaway is a USA-ONLY contest and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on March 30, 2021.
Enter now for a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S21+, courtesy of Android Headlines.
- This is a USA-only Giveaway.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to enter.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by Android Headlines or our partners. You should be aware that things can go wrong. Android Headlines or our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response is given within 48 hours, another entrant(s) will be selected.
- Anyone deemed to be ‘spamming’ the contest will be disqualified.
- Android Headlines reserves the right to make changes to this contest/giveaway.