Congrats to Jerry Velarde from Las Vegas, Nevada the Winner of the Android Headlines Sony PlayStation 5 Giveaway!
We are back, with a second chance to win a Sony PlayStation 5! If you missed out on the last PS5 giveaway, you’ve got one more chance now.
After the Sony PlayStation 5 was released last November, it’s been nearly impossible to get one. Stores like Best Buy, Sony Direct, GameStop, Amazon and others have been releasing batches of the console, but they only last for a few minutes. And the queue is so long, you have to be luckier than someone winning the lottery, to be able to get one.
With the current semiconductor shortage happening, it’s likely that this will continue into the rest of 2021. So your best bet is to win a PlayStation 5 from your favorite Android website, AndroidHeadlines.
About the PlayStation 5
The PlayStation 5 is the fifth-generation of Sony’s PlayStation gaming console. It was officially released on November 12, 2020.
Internally, the PlayStation 5 has eight Zen 2 Cores running at 3.5GHz. Using the AMD RDNA 2 GPU. With 16GB of GDDR6 RAM inside. It is capable of playing games at up to 8K and up to 120fps. It’ll mostly stick to 4K at 120fps for most games and TVs.
PlayStation 5 comes with 825GB of storage out of the box, instead of a full terabyte like the Xbox Series X. There is an expansion slot, if you happen to need more space for your games. It uses a NVMe SSD slot for expansion.
There are a handful of games already available for the PlayStation 5, with one of the bigger titles being Spider-Man: Miles Morales. There will be more to come. And most PlayStation 4 games are compatible with the PlayStation 5 which is an added bonus.
How To enter
To be entered for a chance to win the Sony PlayStation 5, all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. To get started, simply enter the contest with your email address.
Once you have entered, you’ll have the opportunity to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Android Headlines social media channels.
You are entitled to complete as many actions as you like, each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one.
This PlayStation 5 giveaway is a USA-ONLY contest and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on April 5, 2021.
Enter now for a chance to win a Sony PlayStation 5, courtesy of Android Headlines.
- This is a USA-only Giveaway.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to enter.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by Android Headlines or our partners. You should be aware that things can go wrong. Android Headlines or our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response is given within 48 hours, another entrant(s) will be selected.
- Anyone deemed to be ‘spamming’ the contest will be disqualified.
- Android Headlines reserves the right to make changes to this contest/giveaway.