In its Prime Day sale, Amazon is discounting a number of luggage from Samsonite and American Tourister. Since this is the first year in a while where we can actually go out and travel again, now is a good time to pick up some new luggage for your summer travels.
As for the Samsonite Luggage, here’s what’s on sale:
- Winfield 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage (3-piece) – $566 (reg. $809)
- Centric 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage (2-piece) – $138 (reg. $449)
- Ascella X Softside Expandable Luggage (2-piece) – $159 (reg. $339)
- Omni 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage (2-piece) – $168 (reg. $379)
- His n Hers Luggage with Spinner Wheels – $160 (reg. $229)
As for American Tourister, here’s what’s on sale:
- American Tourister Moonlight hardside expandable luggage – $125 (reg. $179)
- American Tourister Disney Teddy Buddy Luggage (2-piece) – $84.69 (reg. $120.99)
- American Tourister Kids’ Disney Hardside Luggage with spinner wheels – $209 (reg. $419)
Hardside luggage is the way to go, especially if you’re going to be doing a lot of flying. That’s because your luggage is going to get thrown around getting on and off planes. As well as going through the airport. And a soft-sided luggage set is not going to fair to well there. Now this won’t keep your luggage from getting damaged, it’ll happen over time. But it is better than going with a soft-sided one.
Samsonite also offers a 10 year limited warranty. Samsonite says that its products are rigorously tested to ensure that they meet stringent standards. The warranty will be available for defects in materials and workmanship.
So get yourself some new luggage and start traveling this summer in style. Especially after being couped up in the house for two years now. You deserve to do some traveling. Whether that’s to see family, or to go to the beach.