Motorola Moto G (2013) Information:
Following the announcement of company's flagship, Moto X, Motorola decided to release a rather capable budget device, Moto G. Motorola packed the best specs it could in here, having the price in mind, of course. Snapdragon 400, 1GB of RAM and a 4.5-inch 720p display should be enough to give you a rather solid experience while using this handset. Design is nothing special, but it does the trick, Moto G is plastic all around.
The Motorola Moto G is sporting a 4.5-inch 720p (1280 x 720) IPS LCD display along with 1GB of RAM and 8 or 16GB of non-expandable internal storage. The device is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz which comes with an Adreno 305 GPU. On the back of the device, you can find a 5-megapixel camera which is flanked by a LED flash while there's a 1.3-megapixel snapper located on the front of the device. 2070mAh non-removable battery is packed inside this device and Android 4.3 JellyBean comes pre-installed. 129.9 x 65.9 x 11.6mm and weighs 143 grams.
AndroidHeadlines.com Motorola Moto G (2013) Articles:
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Announcement
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Review
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Availability (US)
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Availability (Amazon)
- Motorola Moto G (2013( Availability (Google Play Edition)
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Specifications
- How Good is the $179 Moto G's Camera?
- Moto G Benchmark Shows Performance Between Nexus 4 and Galaxy S3
- What Makes the Moto G So Special?
Motorola Moto G (2013) Comparisons:
- The Battle of Affordable Android Smartphones; How Does the Moto G Stack Up?
- Moto G vs Nexus 5 – Which Should You Get?
- Android Phone Comparisons: Motorola Moto X vs Motorola Moto G
- Moto G Faceoff: Stock VS. Google Play Edition
- Android Phone Comparisons: Moto G vs Moto E
- Phone Comparisons: HTC One mini 2 vs Motorola Moto G
- Phone Comparisons: Amazon Fire Phone vs Motorola Moto G LTE
Motorola Moto G (2013) Accessories:
- Featured: Top 10 Cases for the Motorola Moto G
- You Can't Use MotoMaker but The Moto G Has Plenty of Accessories
- Featured: Incipio NGP Case for the Moto G
- Featured Review: Incipio Feather Case for the Moto G
- Featured Review: Incipio DualPro for the Moto G
Additional Motorola Moto G (2013) Resources:
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Official Webpage
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Wikipedia
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Teardown
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Repair
- Motorola Moto G (2013) Forums / ROMs (XDA)
- Amazon Motorola Moto G 8GB Unlocked Black
- Amazon Motorola Moto G 8GB Unlocked White
- Amazon Motorola Shell For Moto G
- Amazon Motorola Flip Shell For Moto G
- Amazon TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Bumper Case For Moto G
- Amazon amFilm Screen Protector For Moto G
- Amazon Otterbox Commuter Series Case For Moto G
Motorola Moto G (2013) Editor Rating:
Motorola wanted to make a really good device and at the same time keep its price down. In my humble opinion, the company did a great job. This device is priced just right while packing solid specs on the inside with a few of Motorola's custom software features baked in there also. This is a great package all around and I'd have no problems recommending this device to many people, basically to anyone who's looking for a budget device which will offer great performance. Motorola really managed to hit the spot with this one if you ask me.
4 Out Of 5 Stars
Motorola Moto G (2013) Videos:
Motorola Moto G (2013) Gallery: