Cyber Monday is a great time to buy a new TV. Unless you’re looking for something super specific, you’re going to get an insane deal during this time of the year. Much like the last two years, retailers are starting their Cyber Monday sales earlier than usual. So right now you can get a Black Friday “price” about 4 weeks ahead of Black Friday. And they continue onto Cyber Monday. Which isn’t too shabby.
In this post, we will be continuously updating with the best early Black Friday TV deals this year. That will range from the cheap TVs that are 720p or even 1080p. All the way up to the most expensive TVs like those with an 8K resolution.
What’s a good deal on a TV?
As someone who watches prices year round on TVs and many other products, it’s pretty easy to find something that is actually a good deal, and not just appearing to be cheaper because it is the holiday season. So here’s how we break it down.
- Up to 55-inch TVs: Prices of $200 or less for house brand TVs like the Amazon Fire TVs. And you can expect to find them for under $400 for larger brands like LG and Samsung.
- 65-inch LED TVs: Typically prices will be under $500 for house brands, and under $1,000 for the larger names.
- 65-inch OLED: Typically, if you can find anything under $1,500 it’s a good deal. You might see some mid-range OLED TVs out there, and those under $1,200 is a good deal.
- 75-inch and larger LED TVs: For the house brands like Amazon, TCL, Insignia, etc., anything under $600 would be a good deal. While under $1,000 for the mid-range TVs from LG, Samsung and Sony would be a good deal. For the high-end TVs, expect anything under $1,500 to be good.
- 75-inch and larger OLED TVs: For mid-range OLED TVs, anything under $1,600 is a good deal. For the higher-end and premium OLED TVs, anything under $2,000 is a good deal.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s check out the best early Cyber Monday TV deals that are available right now.