Best Buy is starting yet another early Black Friday sale this weekend, called the Wish List Event sale.
This sale is available this weekend only, and you’ll find thousands of items on sale. All of which are part of Best Buy’s Black Friday guarantee.
What exactly is the Black Friday Guarantee? Well, let’s let Best Buy explain it to you:
To activate your guarantee, sign in or sign up for a Best Buy Totaltech™ or My Best Buy® membership. When you are signed in and purchase an item marked “Black Friday Prices Guaranteed” and its price goes lower than your purchase price prior to Nov. 26, 2021, you will automatically receive a refund for the difference
Basically, as long as you sign up for the free My Best Buy membership, and purchase an item that is marked with the guarantee, you won’t see it cheaper on Black Friday.
So what kind of sales are we seeing at Best Buy right now? Here’s some of the bigger deals available:
- Samsung Odyssey Gaming CRG5 Monitor – $149
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go – $549
- Samsung QN84A Neo QLED 75-inch 4K TV – $1,899
- Apple AirPods Max – $479
- Fitbit Charge 5 – $129
- Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) – $25
- Razer Wolverine Ultimate (officially licensed Xbox one wired gaming controller) – $99
- NordicTrack RW500 Rower – $699
- Sony WH-XB900N Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – $138
- Dell G15 Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050) – $1,099
- Fitbit Luxe – $99
- And much more!
Now is the time to really start your holiday shopping, as we’re seeing shortages everywhere this year. That’s largely thanks to the chip shortage, which basically everything at Best Buy uses. There’s also shortages of drivers, and plenty of cargo ships sitting in the ocean waiting to be unloaded. So this is the year that you do not want to wait until the last minute to get your gifts.
You can shop the Best Buy “The Wish List Event” sale by clicking here.