Many retailers are getting an early start on Black Friday this year, and that includes Best Buy. Today, it announced its plans for the month of November, which includes many different sales periods. But you don't need to wait til then to save big on gifts for this holiday season. As it has already started Black Friday deals.
Now through November 1, you can shop select Black Friday deals. These come with a Black Friday Guarantee. Basically stating that if the product gets a lower price on Black Friday, Best Buy will refund you the difference. Giving you peace of mind to get your gifts early.
Retailers want everyone to start shopping early, as they are expecting to see shipping dates slip quite a bit, leading up to the holidays. With a lot of stores remaining closed on Black Friday, and more people than ever shopping online.
Black Friday sales going on all month-long
Here's the schedule for November, as to what Best Buy is doing for Black Friday and leading up to Black Friday. With many different sales going on.
- Through Nov. 1: Shop select Black Friday deals early
- Nov. 5-8: The Wish List Sale
- Nov. 11: The Treat Yourself Sale
- Nov. 12-14: Our Coolest Deals Sale
- Nov. 16-17: My Best Buy Member Early Access Sale. Basically, My Best Buy members will get access to Black Friday deals over a week before Black Friday (My Best Buy is free to sign up for).
- Nov. 22: Black Friday Starts Now!
- Nov. 26-27: New offers appear for the Black Friday sale.
You can check out the best deals for Black Friday from Best Buy down below. These include steep discounts on smartphones, iPads, PS4 gaming consoles and much more. Best Buy has also released their ad scan for Black Friday, which shows most of what we can expect for Black Friday, but we may also see plenty of other great deals happening on Black Friday and before the big day.