Score yourself some Ninja kitchen gear this Black Friday and get cooking at a great discount. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of cooking a good meal and Ninja can easily help you do that, especially with these Black Friday prices.
For starters, one of Ninja’s most useful kitchen gadgets, the Compact Kitchen System, is $50 off. This is essentially a blender, a food processor, and a bullet blender all in one. It comes with a 1200 watt motor so it’ll basically vaporize anything you toss in there. It also has the Auto-IQ feature which intelligently blends ingredients based on how much it needs blending. This lets you get everything silky smooth with a single button press.
You can use it to make dough, blend up smoothies, soups, etc. All with one central unit instead of multiple main pieces of equipment. Normally $159.99, you can grab it for just $109.99. Ninja is also discounting bakeware, knives, and more. You can find the full list below.
- Ninja Air Fryer XL – $98.99 (reg. $159.99)
- Ninja Foodi Never-Stick 16-piece Cookware Set – $299.99 (reg. $529.99)
- Ninja Foodi Smart 13-in-1 Dual Heat Air Fryer – $189.99 (reg. $329.99)
- Ninja CREAMi Ice Cream Maker – $129.99 (reg. $199.99)
- Ninja Foodi Never-Dull 9-piece Knife System – $129.99 (reg. $199)
- Ninja Foodi Never-Stick 5-piece Bakeware Set – $59.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Ninja Foodi Never-Dull 14-piece Knife System – $179.99 (reg. $299.99)
- Ninja Compact Kitchen System – $109.99 – (reg. $159.99)
Ninja makes tons of other great stuff, but these items are definitely a great mix of tools to have in your kitchen. That being said, if we were to pick just a few that are must-haves, we’d go for the Compact Kitchen system, the 16-piece cookware set, and the 14-piece knife set.
You can find all the Black Friday deals on Ninja cooking equipment by clicking here.