Amazon is starting to build the hype for its Black Friday sale, which will start next week. While you can get some great Black Friday deals now, the majority of them won’t start until next week. Amazon is holding a 48-hour Black Friday event this year. Lasting Thursday and Friday. So you can shop while you’re eating that Thanksgiving turkey.
As mentioned, Amazon does already have a number of Black Friday deals available today. That includes some deals on the latest gaming consoles like the Nintendo Switch Bundle, Xbox Series S|X, as well as products from Meta and Carhartt. You can also save up to 70% off of Alexa-enabled products, and up to 50% off of select Fire TV devices.
What’s coming on Black Friday?
In these previews, Amazon isn’t really that specific about prices. But they are allowing you to save big on quite a few products:
- Save up to 50% on select lingerie and underwear from Savage X Fenty with Rihanna
- Save 50% on Amazon Collection diamond solitaire stud earrings
- Save up to 45% on select Sweaty Betty apparel
- Save up to 40% on select laptops, desktops, and monitors from HP and Dell.
- Save up to 30% on Imagikids apparel, including brands like Disney, Marvel, and CoComelon
- Save up to 30% on De’Longhi Espresso Machines
- Save up to 30% on select premium haircare products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co, Drybar, Moroccanoil, and ColorWoW
- Save up to 30% on select premium beauty products from Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma, and Jack Black
- Save up to 30% on select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers and Nerf
- Save up to 30% on select YETI drinkware
- Save up to 40% on the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- Save up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel
- Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja, and Vitamix
- Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds, and more from brands like Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper, and ZINUS
Of course, before we get to Black Friday, you can check out Amazon’s gift guides to find out what you need to buy on Black Friday. You can also check out our gift guides which are a bit more specific for tech, by clicking here.
Amazon has a few promos going on for Black Friday as well. Amazon Prime members will have access to early Lightning deals, with promotional credit by purchasing gift cards. Like getting a 20% instant savings of up to $15 in Amazon promotional credit. You can also get up to 50% off purchases, with your Chase Ultimate Rewards card, November 24 through 28.
As we approach Black Friday, make sure to keep it locked here at Android Headlines, as we’ll be rounding up all of the biggest Black Friday deals. And you can check out this post for live updates for Black Friday deals from Amazon, Walmart, and many more retailers.