Games consoles have always been popular, not least because they offer great games that you can’t get in mobile app stores. Yes, there have been ports of popular Nintendo games for mobile devices, but they don’t work the same as the console versions. Now Android users have a way of playing those games on their smartphones or tablets, with a cool emulator app called HappyChick. Unlike the emulators in the official store, this one works, and it offers tons of games for multiple consoles, all under one roof. It’s free to use and doesn’t require your device to be rooted first. Here is everything you need to know about HappyChick.
HappyChick App Requirements:
Before you can even think about downloading HappyChick onto your device, you must ensure you meet the requirements:
- Android 4.0 or above
- You must enable the option in your settings that allows downloads from unknown sources – see the guide below.
The latter is an essential part of the download – if you do not allow downloads from unknown sources, you will not be able to use HappyChick on your device.
How to Download HappyChick on Android:
HappyChick has an incredibly user-friendly interface, making it easy for you to navigate your way around the app. However, When you first download the emulator, it will be in the Chinese language, and you may need to change your language preferences.
When you are ready to download, follow these simple steps:
- Open the HappyChick download page on your Android device.
- Tap the APK file and file the instructions to download it
- Go into your Android Settings – tap on Security or Privacy and enable Unknown Sources.
- Go into your Downloads folder and double-tap on the APK file.
- Tap OK on the confirmation message and wait – You will see HappyChick on your home screen when it’s done.
What Is HappyChick Emulator?
HappyChick is one of the best platforms for playing console games on Android devices. With support for more than 18 consoles, including Nintendo, PlayStation, and more, HappyChick offers thousands of pre-installed games with one-click support, and you can even add external controllers, and your screen can be adapted to give you the best game experience possible. HappyChick can also be installed on iOS devices, desktops, and some Smart TVs.
HappyChick Emulator Features:
- HappyChick is packed with cool features, including:
- HappyChick uses the cloud to store games and save information – that way, and your games are accessible from any network
- Thousands of pre-installed games and one-click installation no matter what platform you want
- Some games have support for multi-player gaming
- Record your gameplay and use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to share it
- Some games are available to play using a LAN connection on a local server
- Create your own custom game maps
- Supports games from multiple consoles
- Direct downloads supported
- Find games based on category and use the built-in search bar
- See your download history
- External controller support included
- Free to download
- No need to root your device first
Frequently Asked Questions:
HappyChick has attracted a lot of attention since it was released, and lots of questions are being asked about it. These are the ones we hear the most:
What Devices Can I Use HappyChick on?
HappyChick is compatible with all Android devices running v4.0 or above, iOS 10 or higher, Windows, macOS, Apple TV, Roku, and a few other TV systems and smart TVs.
Do I Need a Certain Amount of Free RAM?
Yes. HappyChick works best when you have 2 GB or more free RAM. While it will work on less, many of the newer games won’t run very well, if at all.
Does My Android Device Need Rooting?
No, it doesn’t. You can run HappyChick on a rooted device if you want, but it works just as well without it.
Where is My Game Data Stored?
All game data is stored in the Cloud, so you have easy access to your data whenever you need it – if your games crash or you want to access your games from a different device, cloud storage makes it easy.
What Games Consoles Does HappyChick Support?
HappyChick currently supports over 18 consoles, such as PlayStation, Gameboy, Nintendo 64, PSP, and many more.
Is Multi-Player Gaming Supported?
Yes, quite a few games have support for this.
Are There Any Downsides?
Just one – some games may be a little glitchy but nothing that can do harm to your Android device and your data.
HappyChick is one of the best choices for gamers everywhere. It’s the only emulator app in existence that can turn your Android device into a mini gaming console supporting multiple consoles – most emulators are specific to one type of console. Plus, it can also be installed on iOS and with an Android emulator on your desktop computer, too, not to mention smart TVs and other TV consoles.
Try HappyChick today – it’s free to use and will change your gaming experience forever.