AppVN is one of the biggest third-party app stores, a mobile store that offers tons of third-party apps, games, and much more for Android devices. It’s a great alternative to the official Play Store, offering content that Google won’t allow into the store because of their policy restrictions. And it is free to use without needing to root your device.
How to Download AppVN on Android:
If you are interested in trying AppVN, follow the guide to install it easily on your Android device.
- Before you can even think about downloading AppVN onto your device, you need to allow unofficial content to be installed. Open your Android Settings app.
- Tap on Security or Privacy and find the option to Allow Unknown Sources – enable it and close Settings
- Now open the linked AppVN download page and tap on the APK file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download it.
- Open your downloads folder and double-tap on the .apk file.
- When AppVN shows up on your home screen, you have successfully installed it.
- If you get an error that says “App Installation Blocked,” you didn’t properly enable the Unknown Sources option – tap on Mobile Menu and tap Settings > Security – enable the option and continue with the installation.
How to Download AppVN on Windows:
Because AppVN is an Android app, you can use it on your Windows PC. All you need is an Android emulator, and we use BlueStacks as it is one of the easiest to use and is free. You are going to need a Google account to sign into the emulator, but if you haven’t got one, go ahead and sign up for one now – they are free:
- Download the BlueStacks or Nox emulator onto your computer
- Launch the emulator from your desktop and sign in with your Google details
- Leave it to set up – this can take several minutes.
- Now you can download the AppVN APK file on your computer.
- Please find it in your Downloads folder and place it on your desktop.
- Open the file and drag the .apk file into the emulator.
- Another way would be to right-click the file and choose Open With or type AppVN into the emulator search bar.
- Either way, click the result and let it install – it will show on the emulator home screen when installed.
What is AppVN?
This is more than just another app store; its sheer flexibility means it can provide unofficial content not found anywhere else and with none of the irritating geo-restrictions found on many apps in the official store.
AppVN is also completely free – every app and game in the store is also free to download and use. Every game comes with every bonus and game feature free to use right from the start.
The developers also monitor their app regularly, fixing any problems that arise, improving your user experience, and adding new apps all the time. However, this fantastic app store does have one downside – nothing is official, so none of the apps and games can be verified by Play Protect. That means you are using this app store at your own risk. That said, millions of people are using it without reporting any issues, so read on to find out how you can download it on your Android device.
AppVN App Features:
AppVN’s features are far superior to many other app installers, with the best features including:
- It is a user-friendly app with a search bar to help you find your apps and games and easy to navigate.
- AppVN is free to download, as are all the apps and games in the store.
- Great choice of apps, games, screen recorder apps, game emulators, eBooks, and more
- AppVN supports multiple languages, many more than most third-party app stores.
- AppVN is a small app, less than 20 MB in size, and it will not interfere with any other app on your device or use up all your resources.
- No need to register your details with the app – all you need is a Google account for the emulator
- One-click installer built-in to give you easy access to all your apps and games
- No need to root your device; AppVN works the same as any standard, official app.
AppVN is already one of the most popular third-party app stores globally, offering a fantastic choice of modified apps, games, and much more. It’s all free, you don’t have to root your device, and you can even install it on your Windows PC. Try AppVN today and enjoy the freedom it offers.