Have you heard of TutuApp? It would be best if you had done it; it is one of the top-rated alternative android app stores in the world. TutuApp offers third-party apps and games for Android users. And not only is it an alternative to rooting and the official Google Play store, but it’s also a great alternative to other third-party app stores, like Panda Helper, HappyMod, ACMarket and more. Read on to find out all the important information about this cool, free app store.
What is TutuApp?
TutuApp is a popular alternative app store that provides a great choice of unofficial apps and games. It works on all Android and iOS devices, and you get the option of a free or VIP version of the store. The VIP version has exclusive content that you can’t get in the free version.
If you want to know what TutuApp offers before you decide to install it, cast your eye down this list of impressive features:
- Exclusive Apps – including fully working game emulators with built-in apps, feature-packed screen recorders, some android tweaks, and even a couple of rooting utility, none of which are available in the official app store
- No Need to Root – TutuApp works on all devices without having to root your device first.
- Multi-Platform Support – Works on Android, iOS ( no jailbreaking required ), and, with an Android emulator, you can even install it on Mac or Windows computers.
- User-Friendly – a clean, tidy interface makes using TutuApp easy.
- Regularly updated – with improvements to the app, security enhancements, and bug fixes, not to mention new content.
How to Download TutuApp on Android Phone:
Because TutuApp works on Android and iOS, you need to choose your platform before following the easy steps.
- Download the TutuApp APK onto your device
- Open your Settings app and tap on Security/Privacy.
- Enable the option to Allow Unknown Sources
- Now find the app in downloads, tap it and let it install.
How to Install TutuApp APK on a PC:
This isn’t hard to do, even though TutuApp doesn’t officially support desktop devices. All you need is a free Android emulator – we recommend BlueStacks or Nox Player – and a Google account. If you don’t have one, you can set up a Google account for free right now.
- First, download the Nox Emulator or BlueStacks emulator onto your computer
- Now you can download the Android APK file for TutuApp onto your computer from the official TutuApp website linked above
- Open the emulator and sign in; leave it to set up – this could take several minutes
- Once it is all done, type TutuApp into the search bar on the emulator home page
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the .apk file into the emulator or right-click it and click on Open With (your emulator)
- Click on the TutuApp file when it is loaded and leave it to install – you will see TutuApp on the emulator home screen and it’s all ready for you to use.
How to Use TutuApp:
TutuApp is a user-friendly app store and is simple to use:
- Go to your device home screen and tap on TutuApp
- Wait for the store to open and then browse or use the search bar to find an app or game
- Tap on it and then tap Install – the app icon will be on the mobile home screen when it is installed and you are free to use it.
TutuApp Frequently Asked Questions:
Here’s everything you should know about TutuApp
Is TutuApp Safe to Install?
Absolutely. The developer assures us that their app store is completely safe, but you can use antivirus software on your device just to cover your own back.
Can I Use TutuApp VIP on Android?
No, not at the moment. We’ll let you know if there are any plans for Android support.
What Does TutuApp VIP Offer that TutuApp Free Doesn’t?
TutuApp Free offers enough to keep most people happy but, for a small payment you can get even more. Not only do you get more content, but you also get rid of the irritating ads, you get faster downloads, no download restrictions and lots of VIP-only features. Plus, if you purchase the VIP account, you can use it on your computer too. Simply link your desktop to your account and download it. And if you already have the VIP version and have less than 60 days to go for renewal, you can get a 10% discount.
Why You Should Use TutuApp on Your PC or Mac
Your desktop computer is packed with useful resources that you can use with TutuApp. For a start, you have a much larger screen, you have a faster processor, better storage and RAM options and faster graphics. And that’s all besides being able to use another app store on your computer, one where everything is completely free.
What are Other App Stores Available?
There are lots of similar app stores, and some of the best ones are:
- Panda Helper
Pros and Cons of using TutuApp:
- You can install it on Android or iOS without needing to root or jailbreak your device.
- It has a similar interface to the official stores and is easy to use
- Installing unofficial content always has the potential for security issues.
- You run the risk of malware and viruses, but antivirus software on your device will help.
Try TutuApp on your Android or iOS device today and take advantage of all the cool content on offer for free.