Of the many alternatives to rooting and Android device, Panda Helper is proving to be one of the best, So much so, that the app store is now in wide use as an alternative to Google’s play store. The popular third-party app store offers plenty of games, apps, tweaks, and more, with lots of unofficial content, and it’s all free. The 3rd-party app store provide better features than the official versions do, it doesn’t need rooting your device, and you can use it on iOS devices too.
How to Download Panda Helper:
Panda Helper is easy enough to download and is multi-platform. Choose the one you want to install it on and follow the steps:
- Open your Android Settings app and tap Security or Privacy.
- Enable the option to Allow Unknown Sources – this will allow the APK file to install
- Open the official Panda Helper download page and tap the APK file.
- Go to your Downloads and double-tap the file you downloaded
- Wait for Panda Helper to appear on your home screen, and the installation is done.
If the icon isn’t there, repeat the steps
As a bonus, you can also use Panda Helper on your Windows or Mac PC. Simply install an Android emulator (Nox Player or BlueStacks are recommended) and then install the APK file and load it into the emulator.
How to Use Panda Helper App:
Using Panda Helper is dead simple, just like using the official app store:
- Open the app from your home screen.
- Go to the bottom of the Panda Helper home screen and tap on Apps.
- Pick an app category – see below for details.
- Tap on whatever app or game you want to download – simply browse through or type your search in the search bar.
- Follow the on-screen directions to install the app.
- The app icon is on your home screen when it’s done.
Panda Helper App Features:
Not only is Panda Helper free to use and works on multiple platforms, but you also don’t need to jailbreak or root your device. With so much content in the app, the developers decided to put it all in categories, helping you find your apps and games faster:
- Play Store Apps – official Android and iOS apps
- Exclusive Panda Helper Apps – unofficial apps and games, such as Android tweaks, emulators, screen recorders,Android themes, and more
Frequently Asked Questions:
Because Panda Helper is unofficial, we tend to get asked a lot of questions, so here, to help you out, are the answers to the commonly asked ones.
What is Panda Helper?
It is an unofficial app store, originally released as a rooting alternative for Android users. It has since become a very popular alternative to the official Google Play store and, due to popular demand, was then given support for desktop computers too. Panda Helper offers users thousands of unofficial apps, games, emulators, tweaks and much more, all for free.
I Get a “Can’t Connect to Panda Helper” Error
This is also down to the certificate. Again, wait a couple of hours and try again – if the developers have managed to replace the certificate, it will work.
Can I Request Apps and Games?
Yes, you can contact the developers via their official Twitter feed. However, they do get a lot of requests and not all apps and games can be found so don’t be too disappointed if they cannot honor your request.
My Apps Crashed – What Do I Need to Do?
The easiest way to resolve this is to delete Panda Helper from your android device and then reinstall it using the guide above.
Will Using Panda Helper Void My Warranty?
No. Because you don’t need to root your device, you are not breaking any security rules Google has in place. It doesn’t need any special permission and is downloaded like any other app. Where you might run into trouble is with tweaks that change the way your device works, but you can delete these if needed and install them again later.
Panda Helper is one of the best alternatives, not just to rooting, but to the official Apple and Google app stores too. Try it on your device today; it might become the only way you download your apps in the future.