We live in a tech-powered world where the Internet provides us all kinds of resources and tools for web development and graphics design. In this post, we will discuss 10 design apps that can help you create all kinds of design assets with ease:
1. Paper: Paper is a top-quality sketching app that can be used by professionals and casual users alike. It's generally used for diagramming, drafting, handwritten notes, and basic sketching. The main focus of this app is on converting ideas into tangible assets swiftly and you won't have any problem creating the designs you want irrespective of how tech-savvy you are.
Click here for ketching app by Paper
2. Repix: Repix is a user-friendly design app which is also one of the best apps in this category on iOS platform. It offers a wide range of tools for touch-ups and effects, and also filters that you can use to completely revamp your designs in a few taps. What's more, it can be seamlessly integrated with all your social media profiles.
Click here for design app by Repix app
3. Tailor Brands: Tailor Brands is one of the most advanced logo makers on the Internet. This is because it uses artificial intelligence technology to help you design high-quality and original logos without doing a lot of work. All you have to do is tell the program what kind of logo you want by sharing the brand name, style (brand-mark, letter-mark, etc.) and a few other details, and it can create the design for you!
Click here for the logo maker app by Tailor Brands
4. Pantone Studio: If you need a design app for physical printing, then you must have Pantone Studio app in your phone. It helps you to create eye-catching palettes with ease and comes with a massive library of color schemes. It's easy to use and works with Pantones, Harmonies, sRGB, and Hex, etc. What's more, it supports social media sharing and Adobe Creative Cloud syncing. What else can you ask for?
Click here for Pantone studio app
5. Autodesk Sketchbook: Autodesk Sketchbook is a lightweight but incredibly powerful app that's available for all the major mobile platforms out there. It has a clean and minimalistic user interface, tons of useful content, and best of all, it's completely free! There are no limitations in the features and functionalities whatsoever!
Click here for Autodesk sketchbook app
6. Fuzel Collage: You need this tool if you want to create beautiful images that are worthy of sharing on social media and advertising networks. It allows you to take a bunch of interesting photos and put them together into mesmerizing collages. You can add your own twists to the designs by adding text, filters, and other effects to the designs the way you want.
Click here for collage app by Fuzel
7. Adobe Photoshop Sketch: Adobe is a name that professional graphics designers swear by and its flagship product Adobe Photoshop Sketch lives up to the name and is easily one of the best Android apps ever created. It's a powerful sketching app that you can use to create premium quality drawings with realistic effects like color blends and ink bleeds. It's easily one of the most polished drawing apps in the market today.
Click here for photoshop sketch app by Adobe
8. Path On: Path On is another graphics design app that focuses on adding beautiful text on images, and it's pretty good at that. It has a wide range of fonts in different categories for you to choose from. You can customize the fonts however you please and you also get to share the final products on social media with the built-in sharing options.
Click here for graphic design app by Path On
9. OmniFocus 3: OmniFocus has existed for more than 10 years and still counting. It's come far and evolved on many levels. As a result, OmniFocus 3 has become one of the best graphics design apps that allows you to manage just about everything design and offers several tools for project management, including prototype creation, note taking, project organization, etc.
Click here for graphic design app by OmniFocus 3
10. DesignerLab Photo & Video Editor: DesignerLab Photo & Video Editor has a good selection of templates- over 1,000, to be precise, and allows designers to set typography, pantones, etc. and also boost your social media presence at a few taps. It costs nothing and gives you ample tools for photo and video editing.
Click here for photo & video editor by DesignerLab
So, there you have it- the top 10 most popular design apps that you can use on your smartphone for all your graphics design needs. Which one are you going to try first?