There are 30 college football games airing on ESPN+ this weekend, starting at 12:30PM on Saturday, October 12.
And we've got the full list.
One of the bigger matchups this weekend is Yale visiting Dartmouth. That's sure to be a pretty incredible game, among Ivy League schools.
There's also Middle Tennessee State heading down to Florida Atlantic. Both teams are currently undefeated in conference play, but one has to lose.
Over in the Sun Belt Conference, there's Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina. These two teams are also looking to both get back to .500 with a win on Saturday. Below you can see the complete list of college football games airing on ESPN+ this weekend.
- Holy Cross at Brown, 12:30PM
- Western Illinois at Indiana State, 1PM
- Presbyterian at Monmouth, 1PM
- Jacksonville State at Eastern Illinois, 1PM
- Central Connecticut at Columbia, 1PM
- Cornell at Harvard, 1PM
- Sacred Heart at Pennsylvania, 1PM
- Morehead State at Jacksonville, 1PM
- Hampton at Gardner-Webb, 1:30PM
- Yale at Dartmouth, 1:30PM
- Samford at VMI, 1:30PM
- Ball State at Eastern Michigan, 2PM
- Northern Iowa at North Dakota State, 2PM
- Dayton at Valparaiso, 2PM
- Lamar at Sam Houston State, 2PM
- Murray State at Tennessee State, 3PM
- Southeast Missouri State at Austin Peay, 3PM
- Northern Illinois at Ohio, 3:30PM
- Middle Tennessee at Florida Atlantic, 4PM
- Northwestern State at Nicholls, 4PM
- McNeese at Central Arkansas, 5PM
- Georgia State at Coastal Carolina, 5PM
- Incarnate Word at Southeastern Louisiana, 5PM
- UAB at UTSA, 6PM
- South Dakota State at Youngstown State, 6PM
- Charlotte at Florida International, 7PM
- West Georgia at North Greenville, 7PM
- UT Martin at Tennessee Tech, 7PM
What else is on ESPN+ this weekend?
ESPN+ has a number of great games taking place on its platform this weekend, but it's not all about Football. It also has a number of other great content that you can watch this weekend.
Including UFC Fight Night Tampa on Saturday night. This will see Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Michelle Waterson as the main event. Jedrzejczyk is a former UFC strawweight champion and one of the most successful champions with five consecutive title defenses. The prelims start at 5PM and the main card starts at 8PM.
And there's also some NHL action this weekend. There's going to be 11 NHL games on ESPN+ this week, with four taking place on Friday. And that includes the Florida Panthers at Buffalo Sabres, New York Islanders at Carolina Hurricanes, New Jersey Devils at Boston Bruins and the Pittsburgh Penguins at Minnesota Wild. And all of these games start at 7PM ET on Friday, October 11.
This is just some of what's on ESPN+ this weekend. If you have not already signed up for ESPN+, you can do so here. And that gives you a free trial, before it starts charging you the $5 per month.