Congrats to the winners and Thank you to everyone who entered and we are working on our next giveaway, please stay tuned.
Winner #1 Rick Davis, Temple Terrace, FL
Winner #2 Steven Swiss, Bismarck, ND
Winner #3 Mike Green, Seattle, Wa
With this being a Huawei phone series it does come with two notable focuses. The first is the photography prowess and the second is the use of AI resulting in very smart and very camera-capable smartphones, and now you have the chance to win one for free, courtesy of Android Headlines.
On offer today are three Huawei P20 smartphones and so there's actually three chances to win. Two of the devices are new standard P20 smartphones while the third is a gently-used P20 Pro review unit.
The Huawei P20 is an Android smartphone that features a 5.8-inch display along with a 2240 x 1080 resolution and an 18.7:9 aspect ratio.
Inside, the P20 relies on a core combination of 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage and is powered by a Hisilicon Kirin 970 SoC along with a 3,400 mAh capacity battery and Android 8.1 (Oreo).
Cameras are one of the big selling points with this device and in this respect the P20 draws on a rear dual camera setup consisting of a 12-megapixel RGB sensor and a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor. The front-facing camera comes in a 24-megapixel flavor and there's a number of software tweaks for both front and rear setups to improve the overall experience.
Some of the other notable features include a USB Type-C port with ultra-fast charging support, NFC for mobile payments, and an IP53 dust/water-resistance rating.
The P20 Pro comes with a number of the same specs although it provides a larger 6.1-inch display, an increase of RAM to 6GB, and a greater capacity 4,000 mAh battery. Most notable though is unlike the standard P20 model, the Pro version features a triple camera setup on the rear consisting of a 40-megapixel RGB sensor, a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor, and an 8-megapixel third sensor.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance of winning a Huawei P20 or P20 Pro all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Android Headlines social media channels.
Those entering are entitled to complete as many actions as they like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one.
This contest is a USA ONLY contest and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on March 18, 2019. Enter now for the chance to win one of three Huawei P20 series smartphones, courtesy of Android Headlines.
- This is a USA-only Giveaway.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to enter.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by Android Headlines or our partners. You should be aware that things can go wrong. Android Headlines or our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response is given within 48 hours, another entrant(s) will be selected.
- Anyone deemed to be 'spamming' the contest will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest/competition.