The ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) is an affordable smartphone designed as a go-to device for those looking for something that’s not too expensive but still offers a decent display, camera experience and battery life.
If you are new to ASUS or the ZenFone Max Plus then there’s never been a better time to get to know this device as we are giving one away for free.
The ZenFone Max Plus is an Android smartphone that features a 5.7-inch display along with a 1920 x 1080 resolution. The display utilizes an 80-percent screen-to-body ratio and so ASUS has managed to fit the 5.7-inch display in a body that would have previously only accommodated a 5.2-inch display. Making this a highly compact smartphone.
As for the cameras, the ZenFone Max Plus comes loaded with a dual rear camera setup consisting of 16 and 8-megapixel cameras. The latter is a 120-degree wide-angle camera to ensure you have the option to get more of the shot when needed. A 16-megapixel camera can be found on the front. The camera software has also been tweaked to offer a heightened experience and includes a number of additional modes, such as Auto, Beauty and Pro.
Battery life is not likely to be much of an issue due to the 4,130 mAh capacity battery that's included. The combination of 2.5D glass on the front and the metal build in general look to offer a more premium-like design.
The rest of the core specs include 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, a MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor and Android 7.0 (Nougat) - although there should be an Android Oreo update waiting for you considering the update started rolling out in November, 2018. Also on offer is the option to expand the storage when needed via microSD, a fingerprint scanner, and yes, a headphone jack.
This is a smartphone that supports 4G LTE and the full network support is listed by ASUS as GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), WCDMA (Bands 1, 2, 4, 5, 8) and FDD-LTE (Bands 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 17, 28).
To be in with a chance of winning the ZenFone Max Plus all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Android Headlines social media channels.
Those entering are entitled to complete as many actions as they like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one.
This contest is a USA ONLY contest and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on February 18, 2019. Enter now for the chance to win an ASUS ZenFone Max Plus, courtesy of Android Headlines.
- This is a USA-only Giveaway.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to enter.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by Android Headlines or our partners. You should be aware that things can go wrong. Android Headlines or our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response is given within 48 hours, another entrant(s) will be selected.
- Anyone deemed to be ‘spamming’ the contest will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest/competition.