"How to recover the contact from Android with broken screen? I cannot wait to repair the broken screen of my Android. What should I do?" When you save some important files on an Android phone, you would free anxious for the files of the broken screen Android phone
Just need to retrieve data from locked Android phone with broken screen, or even transfer data from the broken Android phone to a new one? In order to extract and retrieve all the files from Android phone, Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android should be the ultimate solution you should take into consideration. Just learn more detailed information from the article now.
Part 1: Why AutoPlay not a nice solution to recover data from damaged screen Android
Part 2: The Ultimate solution to retrieve data from Android with a broken screen
Part 1: Why AutoPlay is not a nice solution to recover data from damaged screen Android
When you connect the broken screen Android to the computer, AutoPlay is able to detect the Android phone on your computer, you can copy and paste the files to PC. But there are some major drawbacks for the free broken Android data extraction method.
- It unable to retrieve contacts, SMS, call logs, WhatsApp, text messages and others from Android with a broken screen with AutoPlay.
- It only works if you have already turned on the USB debugging mode before Android phone screen gets cracked.
- For some Android devices, you might require unlocking the device in order to extract video from damaged screen Android phone.
Note: As for Samsung Android phone, you can use the bundled Kies program to recover and transfer data. The touch functionality of the Android phone might become unresponsive, even if you want to retrieve data from these Android phones, you have to extract data from a broken Android phone instead.
Part 2: Ultimate solution to retrieve data from Android with a broken screen
What should you do in order to extract files from an Android phone with a broken screen or damaged screen? Aiseesoft Android Data Recovery is an ultimate solution to retrieve data lost or deleted, let alone the existing ones from damaged screen Android phone. Just find the features of the broken Android data extraction solution, which you can download and check out the lost files for an Android phone with ease.
- Recover existing files as well as the lost files of Android. Whether you need to retrieve files from broken screen Android, recover data with an inactive Android screen, or deleted Android files by accident, you can use the ultimate solution to get the desired files.
- Retrieve most of the file formats from Android phones. It supports three major files: contacts, messages, call logs and message attachment for text contents; photos, videos, and audios for media files; documents, XLS, PPT, PDF, HTML, ZIP and RAR files.
- Support Samsung, Huawei, and most popular Android devices. You can retrieve data from Android with a broken screen for Samsung Galaxy series, HTC One series, HTC Desire, Droid DNA by HTC, LG G series, Motorola series, Sony Xperia series, Huawei Ascend and more.
Step 1: Connect the broken Android device to the computer
Once you download and install the latest version of Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android, you can connect Android device to the computer with USB cable. After that, you can launch the broken Android data extractor to detect the Android phone automatically.
Note: You can press the "Trust" on your Android phone to let the program detect the device. If you can still tap the "Trust" button, you can just do it. If not, you have to mirror Android phone to computer beforehand.
Step 2: Scan and select the broken Android phone
The program will scan the broken Android phone after that. You can get contacts, messages, message attachments, call logs, WhatsApp, WhatsApp attachment, gallery, picture gallery, videos, audios, documents, and other document files.
Step 3: Recover data from Android with a broken screen
Find and choose the files from the list after the scanning process. Just click the file type and you are able to preview the detailed information of the file. Select the one which you want to retrieve and click the "Recover" button to retrieve data from broken screen Android phone to PC.
When you need to transfer the data from a broken screen or damaged screen Android phone to a new one, you can simply connect the new Android phone to computer.
In order to recover data from Android with a broken screen, you can just insert the USB cable into PC to get some multiple media files or documents. But how to recover contacts from the locked Android phone with broken screen? Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android is the ultimate solution to retrieve all formats from Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, Sharp and more. If you have any other query about broken Android data extraction, you can share more detailed information from the article.