Thank you to everyone who entered , all prizes have been awarded and started shipping, some prizes are coming from manufacturers and may take longer for delivery, if you have not received your prize in the next 10-14 business days please contact us.
Stay tuned as we are working on another great giveaway!
Updating: Winner List:
- Chris Davies – North Kingstown, RI – Alcatel 3V
- Jakob Brooks – Austin Texas – Sprint Samsung Note 8,
- Matthew Kristoff – Indiana – Sprint Samsung Note 8,
- Marisa DeCola – Hamilton, NJ – LG V30+,
- Raymond Wolford – Mayodan, NC – LG V30+,
- Menarge Williams – Highland Park, Michigan – LG V30+,
- Matthew David Morgan – Tyler, Texas – Verizon Google Pixel 3
- Elizabeth Newsome – Mansfield, TX – Google Pixel 2 XL
- Eric Braun, Davenport – IA – Google Pixel 2 XL
- Gregory Dixon – Hephzibah, Georgia – Honor 7X
- Eric Watts – Oxford NJ – Honor View 10
- Aaron Hall – Cortland, OH – HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro
- Christopher Reyes – Fairfield, CA – Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 10” Tablet
- Jonathon Scott – San Luis Obispo, CA – Lenovo Mirage Solo
- Aaron Joseph Cotton Jr. – New Orleans, Louisiana – Polk Assist
- Tammy Liscio – Milford Ct – JBL Playlist
- Blake Greenfield – Rapid City, South Dakota – HARMAN Spark
- Tiffany Schantzenbach – Coopersburg, Pa. – Google Home
- Laura Smith – Houghton Lake, MI -Google Home
- Jabeen Khan Sumaira – Oklahoma City , Oklahoma – Google Home
- Jesse McGrory – Allentown, PA – BB KEY2 dual-SIM
- Phillip Gee – Chicago, IL – Sony XZ3 + Headphones
- Kody Balfanz – Port Lavaca, TX – Google Home Max
- Joann Bodnar – Sugarloaf, ,PA – Samsung Note 8
- John Chapon – Palm Bay, Florida – Samsung Note 8
- Melissa Oschea – Altoona, PA – JBL Pulse 3
- James Hite – Newark, Ohio – LG V30+
- Corrie Mayers – Brooklyn, New York – Huawei MediaPad M5
- Mel Duran – Waipahu, Hawaii – Sony XZ3 + Headphones
- Billie Dawson – Mountain Grove, Missouri – Alcatel 3V
- Yumi L Vazquez – Silver Creek, NY – iRobot® Roomba® i7
- Joseph Musgrove – Columbus, OH – Harman Spark
- Marshall Williams – East Providence, Rhode Island – Palm
- Oleg Zhurakivskiy – Newport, DE – Xiaomi MI A2
- Michael d McFadden, Tucson AZ – Google Pixel 2 XL
- Thomas Phillips, Canton Michigan – Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Erik Cave – Happy Valley, OR – Lenovo Star Wars Jedi Challenges (AR Headset)
- Aldona Czempinski – Aurora ,Illinois – Google Home
- Andy Keeves – Rego Park, NY – Google Home
- Zac Hastings – Centennial, CO – Samsung Note 8
- Robert Pritchard – Mesa, Arizona – ASUS Windows Mixed Reality Headset (HC102)
- Angela Borden – Selmer, TN – Google Home
- Casey Foster – Shelbyville, KY – JBL Link 10
- Noel Dalstein – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – HiSense 55’ H9E Plus Android TV
- Colton Hughes – Altadena, CA – JBL Link 300
- Allen Kiyokane – Mililani, Hawaii – iRobot® Roomba® i7
- Jose M Infante – Amherst, MA – Google Home
- Phil Hysell – Christiansburg, Virginia – JBL Link 10
- Karen Peters – Hot Springs , Virginia – LG V30+
- Benno Kiewe – Franklin, NJ – Google Home
- Todd Bomchel – Atlanta, GA – Samsung Note 8
- Tyler Martin – Columbus, OHIO – BlackBerry KEY2 LE
- Charles Stumpe – Miami, FL – Lenovo Tab 4 Plus 8” Tablet
- Sam Spieller -Portland, OR – HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro
- Calvin Fung – Point Roberts, WA – JBL Link 300
- Dan Caballero – El Paso, Texas – Samsung Note 8
- Bryan Adams – Bloomington, IL – Google Home
- Anthony Tao – Cambridge, Massachusetts – HARMAN Spark
- Cary Gordon – Plainfield, IL – Google Home
- Jean Gonzalez – Riverview, Florida – HiSense 55’ H9E Plus Android TV
- Lyubov Palyuga – Port Reading, NJ – iRobot® Roomba® i7
- Scott Heidt – Sioux Falls, SD – LG V40+
- Jason Yang – Raleigh, NC – HTC U12+
- Felipe Pinzon – Lafayette, Louisiana – Google Pixel 2 XL
- Delano Jennings – Yakima, WA – Google Pixel 2 XL
- Kevin Cahill – Champaign, IL – Sprint Note 8
- Christian Aguilar – Ontario, CA – Nvidia Shield Prize Pack
- Christopher Ashenfelter – Jeffersonville, Indiana – LG V40+
- Marriane Smith – New York, NY – Huawei P20
- Phil Glick – Orlando , FL – Samsung Note 8
- Daniel Ward – Seattle, Wa – Pocophone F1
Welcome to the fourth annual Android Headlines Great Android Holiday Giveaway. This is the giveaway that every other giveaway wishes it was. We have worked hard over the past few months to ensure that this is the biggest and best Android and tech giveaway in the industry by sourcing as many great and varied products as we could. So if there’s only one contest you should enter this year, this is it. This is the contest with the most prizes with over 70 great prizes on offer. This is also the contest with the most chances to enter. Welcome to the Great Android Holiday Giveaway 2018 / 2019 .
"The Biggest Giveaway in the History of Android with Over 70 Prizes"
This contest would not be possible if it were not for our industry partners who have kindly donated a variety of different devices as prizes for the purpose of this giveaway, and this year they have not let us down with a great selection on offer resulting in the most varied prize-list we’ve ever offered. So Android Headlines would take a moment to say a very big thank you to our partners as their generosity means there's a prize here to suit everyone. If you’re in need of a new smartphone – we’ve got you covered. If you’re in need of a TV, smart home devices, wireless speakers, headphones, tablets, or a robot vacuum, a VR headset, an AR headset – we've got you covered. This contest is open to USA residents only.
How to enter: To be in with a chance of winning any of the prizes listed above all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Android Headlines social media channels, as well as the social media channels associated with our contest partners. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. Unless specified one prize will be awarded to one winner and so there are plenty of chances to win with the Great Android Holiday Giveaway. This contest is a USA ONLY contest and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PT on January 5, 2019.
Good luck and Happy Holidays from Android Headlines and all of our partners.
- This is a USA-only Giveaway.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to enter.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by Android Headlines or our partners. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. Android Headlines or our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response is given within 48 hours, another entrant(s) will be selected.
- Anyone deemed to be ‘spamming’ the contest will be disqualified.
- Android Headlines reserves the right to make changes to this contest/competition.
Here's what's on offer this year:
Alcatel – 2 x Alcatel 3V smartphones:
ASUS – 1 x Windows Mixed Reality Headset: ASUS has brought a little something different to the giveaway as it’s offering its latest Windows Mixed Reality Headset to one lucky winner.
AT&T – Three winners will each receive 1 x HARMAN Spark, 1 x Samsung SmartThings Tracker, 1 x TUMI Global Locators: Turn your car into a whole new ride with HARMAN Spark and get emergency crash assistance, diagnostics, location-based services, AT&T 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot and more.Samsung SmartThings Tracker is a small, lightweight GPS tracking device that is connected through AT&T’s LTE-M network and can easily be attached to backpacks, a set of keys, pet collars, and more.
August – 1 x Smart Lock Pro + Connect: For those looking to up their smart home game the Smart Lock Pro + Connect from August is included in the giveaway and this is an ideal product to turn your door into a smart door.
BlackBerry Mobile – 1 x BlackBerry KEY2, 1 x BlackBerry KEY2 LE smartphones: The BlackBerry KEY2 is the latest premium smartphone from the BlackBerry Also on offer is the newer BlackBerry KEY2 LE. In many ways, this is the same phone as the standard BlackBerry KEY2.
Google – 5 x Google Pixel 2 XL, 10 x Smart Home Starter Kits, 1 x Google Home Max: Google has provided us with five Google Pixel 2 XL smartphones to give out Read our review. In addition, Google has also provided ten smart home starter kits to give away. Looking for something a little more powerful? Then maybe the Google Home Max is for you.
Hisense – 2 x 55-inch H9E Plus TVs: Hisense has kindly donated two 55-inch H9E Plus TVs powered by Android TV to the giveaway. The Hisense H9E Plus is a ULED 4K Smart TV that sports a sleek, bezel-less design and comes with premium features including Dolby Vision HDR, Wide Color Gamut, Motion Rate 240, Local Dimming and room-filling natural sound by Harman/Kardon. Through Google assistant consumers can ask questions, discover the best content and control their smart home products with just their voice. Read our review.
Honor – 1 x Honor 7X, 1 x Honor View 10 smartphones: The Honor 7X is designed to offer a solid experience at an affordable price and comes with an emphasis on the camera capabilities. You can find out more about the Honor 7X by reading our full review. For those looking for something a little more powerful Honor has also provided an Honor View 10 smartphone and more details are available in our full review.
HTC – 1 x HTC U12+ smartphone: The HTC U12+ is the latest and greatest smartphone to emerge from HTC and comes with an emphasis on a pressure-sensitive user experience along with a heightened camera experience.
Huawei – 2 x Huawei Mate 10 Pro smartphones, 1x Huawei P20 smartphone, 1 x MediaPad M5 tablet: The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has now been superseded by the all-new Mate 20 Pro but you should not let that put you off as this is a powerhouse device which excels in the camera department, find out more about the Huawei Mate 10 Pro by reading our full review. The Huawei P20 launched earlier in 2018 along with the Pro model and looks to offer users a great camera experience along with an immersive display and a heightened level of performance overall. The MediaPad M5 is the company’s latest Android tablet which looks to offer a heightened video-watching experience thanks to the included 8.4-inch display with a 2560 x 1600 resolution, and dual stereo speakers, You can find out more about the Huawei MediaPad M5 by reading our full review.
iRobot – 3 x Roomba i7 Wi-Fi connected robot vacuums: iRobot has provided three Roomba i7 units to give to readers. This is one of the company’s best Wi-Fi connected robot vacuums and will ensure your home stays clean.
JBL – 1 x Link 10, 1 x Link 20, 1 x Link 300 smart speakers with Google Assistant, 1 x Pulse 3, 1 x Playlist speakers:
Lenovo – 1 x Lenovo Mirage Solo with Daydream, 1 x Star Wars Jedi Challenges, 1 x Tab 4 Plus 10-inch, 1 x Tab 4 Plus 8-inch:
LG – 2 x LG V40 ThinQ smartphone: LG has a number of premium smartphones for you to choose from in 2018 although the LG V40 ThinQ is the company’s newest and best smartphone to date. Even more so if you are interested in camera photography as the V40 ThinQ features five cameras in total with three on the back and two on the front. Read our review.
NVIDIA – 1 x SHIELD with Remote and Controller, extra Controller and SmartThings Hub: NVIDIA’s SHIELD TV is the go-to option for anyone looking to get more involved with Android TV. As this is not only the most powerful Android TV device on the market but also the most feature-rich and arguably the best supported. As part of the giveaway, NVIDIA is not only providing a SHIELD TV with a SHIELD Remote and a SHIELD Controller, but also an additional SHIELD controller, as well as a SmartThings Hub Read our review.
Polk Audio – 1 x Polk Assist: Polk Audio has kindly donated a Polk Assist to the giveaway and this will be an ideal prize for anyone looking to take advantage of smart speakers with voice assistant support. Read our review.
Sony – 2 x Xperia XZ3 smartphone, 2 x Xperia Ear Duo earbuds: The Sony Xperia XZ3 was first announced at IFA 2018 although it has only more recently become available. This is a premium smartphone from Sony and comes loaded with a 6-inch OLED display along with a 2880 x 1440 resolution. As well as 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC and Android 9 Pie. The Xperia Ear Duo are in essence earbuds, although they are unlike any other earbuds on the market as they look to offer what the company describes as a “dual listening style.”
Sprint – 10 x Samsung Galaxy Note8, 5 x LG V30+ smartphones: Sprint has been super generous this year and has provided us with no less than fifteen smartphones to give away, including ten Samsung Galaxy Note8 smartphones and five LG V30+ smartphones. There’s never been a better time to try Sprint’s network built for Unlimited. Sprint offers a variety of affordable options for customers who want a great network with unlimited data including Unlimited Plus: Includes unlimited data, talk and text, plus 10GB mobile hotspot data, TIDAL Premium music streaming, the largest streaming library with a Hulu Limited Commercials subscription, HD streaming (1080p) and global roaming options – all at the industry’s best price for unlimited data with HD streaming. Unlimited Basic: For more details, please visit www.sprint.com/unlimited.
Verizon – 1 x Google Pixel 3, 1 x Palm: Verizon is another of the brands taking part in this year’s giveaway and has provided two great prizes. Arguably, the first is the most-sought-after as it’s the all-new Google Pixel 3 smartphone. Read our review. In need of something a little smaller? How small is small enough? If we’re talking really small than the Palm by Palm that Verizon has provided should fit perfectly.
Xiaomi – 1 x Pocophone (Global Version), 1 x Mi A2 smartphones: Of the two Xiaomi phones on offer here, the Pocophone is definitely the most interesting. By all accounts, this is a budget phone. However, on paper, it couldn't be any further away from budget sporting a minimum of 6GB RAM and a Snapdragon 845 SoC. This is a global version and therefore offers a decent level of band support. Read our review. The Mi A2 is also considered a budget phone and while it’s more budget compared to the Pocophone. Read our review.