Update: The Winner of the Oneplus 6 is Reinhard Schebelik from Florida. Thank you to everyone who entered and check out our other giveaways.
The OnePlus 6 is now official having been announced at a dedicated launch event in London. This is the latest phone to come from OnePlus and one which looks to take on the rest of the major flagship options by offering a powerful smartphone, packaged at a more affordable price. However, while consumers can opt for the OnePlus 6 and save against the other premium smartphones, the savings on offer are less this year than ever before as the OnePlus 6 is the company’s most expensive smartphone to date with the baseline price starting at $529 in the US. Which is where this latest giveaway comes in as up for grabs today is a OnePlus 6 smartphone for free, courtesy of AndroidHeadlines.
The OnePlus 6 is all about power as it comes loaded with as much as 8GB RAM, up to 256GB storage, and is powered by Qualcomm's latest SoC - the Snapdragon 845. A core combination which should make it easy to multitask or deal with any and all phone-demanding processes. The display is greater in size than ever before coming in at 6.28-inches along with a 2280 x 1080 resolution and a 19:9 aspect ratio. The latter of which is representative of one of the main design changes with this year’s OnePlus phone - the inclusion of a notch. Battery life this year comes courtesy of a 3,300 mAh battery and once again this is a Dash Charge-supported device, meaning owners can expect very fast levels of recharge, as well as a quick fix battery boost in as little as fifteen minutes. On the camera side of things, the OnePlus 6 includes a dual camera setup on the back of the device comprised of 16-megapixel and 20-megapixel cameras, while an additional 16-megapixel camera can be found on the front. Some of the additional features worth noting include dual-SIM support, a fingerprint sensor, facial recognition software, and Android 8.1 (Oreo) by way of the company's own OxygenOS 5.1 solution.
To be in with a chance of winning a OnePlus 6 smartphone all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting AndroidHeadlines social media channels. The good news is you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international one and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on June 29, 2018. Enter now for a chance to win a OnePlus 6 smartphone, courtesy of AndroidHeadlines.
- This contest is an international contest.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part. This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on region and country of residence.
- Androidheadlines is not responsible for any customs fee's or local tax winner must pay if applicable.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by AndroidHeadlines or our partners. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. AndroidHeadlines and our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response within 48 hours another entrant(s) will be selected.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest, competition.