Update: Congratulations to Raj Sadagopan the winner of the Vivo V9 Smartphone. Thank you to everyone who entered and we have a new contest running giving away a OnePlus 6 you can enter.
The Vivo V9 is a brand-new smartphone having only been announced by Vivo in March of this year. This is a device which looks to bridge the gap between the mid and high end sectors by offering a heightened experience compared to what its mid-range hardware and specs might otherwise suggest. Although, the feature most will likely focus on is the front panel as this is one of those devices that sports a notch. If you happen to be someone who has considered picking up a notch phone to see what all the fuss is about, then here is your chance to do so without spending anything. As up for grabs today is a Vivo V9 smartphone, courtesy of AndroidHeadlines.
With this being a notch-equipped smartphone it does mean the 6.3-inch display sports an even less typical 19:9 aspect ratio along with a 2280 x 1080 resolution. Inside, the V9 comes loaded with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 SoC. Adding to its premium features is a dual rear camera setup comprised of 16-megapixel and 5-megapixel cameras, along with a 24-megapixel front-facing camera. Additional features of note include microSD support, a 3,260 mAh Quick Charge 3.0-supported battery, and Android 8.1 (Oreo). One point to note, this is an international version of the Vivo V9 and therefore it might not work with all networks, in all parts of the world. According to Vivo, the V9 supports the following bands: 2G GSM Bands 3/5/8, 3G WCDMA Bands 1/5/8, 4G FDD-LTE Bands 1/3/5/8, 4G TDD-LTE Bands 38/40/41. For more information on the Vivo V9 check out our full review.
To be in with a chance of winning a Vivo V9 smartphone all you need to do is take part in the giveaway competition widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting AndroidHeadlines social media channels. The good news is you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international one and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on May 18, 2018. Enter now for a chance to win a Vivo V9 smartphone courtesy of AndroidHeadlines.
- This contest is an international contest.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part. This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on region and country of residence.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by AndroidHeadlines or our partners. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. AndroidHeadlines and our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- We will email the winner(s) and the winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or another entrant(s) will be selected.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest, competition an