The LG V30+ is one of the latest smartphones to be released by LG and is a powerhouse smartphone in every respect. Not only does this Android phone come loaded with a best-in-class spec list, but it has also been tweaked and curated to offer an even more enhanced experience to consumers who are interested in smartphone audio and photography. So whether you are more inclined to listen to music or capture great photos with a smartphone, the LG V30+ is the phone for you. And now you have the chance to win an unlocked LG V30+ for free, courtesy of LG and AndroidHeadlines.
Besides its advanced audio and photography solutions, the LG V30+ is as much a display-focused smartphone as any other due to the inclusion of a 6-inch OLED ‘FullVision’ display that not only sports an 18:9 aspect ratio (for a taller and slimmer feel) but also a 2880 x 1440 (QHD+) resolution. Inside, the LG V30+ comes powered by a core combination of 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC. 128GB storage is included, as is a 3,300 mAh battery, Daydream support, HDR10 support, an IP68 rating, a fingerprint sensor, facial recognition, voice recognition, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C, and Android 7.1.2 (Nougat). As for the cameras, a dual setup can be found on the rear of the device consisting of 16-megapixel and 13-megapixel cameras, along with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. While audio features include a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and Hi-Fi streaming, as well as improved audio recording aspects. Not forgetting, the V30+ also comes with a free pair of QuadPlay earbuds in the box.
To be in with a chance of winning an LG V30+ smartphone all you need to do is take part in the giveaway competition widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting LG and AndroidHeadlines social media channels. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international one and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on February 23, 2018. Enter now for your chance to win an LG V30+ smartphone courtesy of LG and AndroidHeadlines.
- This contest is an international contest.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part. This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on region and country of residence.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by AndroidHeadlines or our partners. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. AndroidHeadlines and our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- We will email the winner(s) and the winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or another entrant(s) will be selected.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest, competition and/or giveaway.