Congrats to Allyson Becker winner of our Giveaway! Thank you all for participating and make sure to enter our current contest.
If you are not familiar with the Mopria Print Service, this is an Android system app that allows you to print to multiple branded printers, without having to download an individual app for each printer you encounter. Mopria Print Service saves you both time and valuable disk space, allowing you to easily print photos, web pages and documents from your mobile device when connected to a Mopria certified printer through a wireless network or using Wi-Fi Direct. For more information, you can check out the video video below on how to print using Mopria or check out our review.
Mopria Print Service is compatible with any smartphone running Android 4.4 (KitKat) or newer and is also compatible with a wide range of branded printers, including printers from the likes of Brother, Canon, Dell, DEVELOP, Epson, Fuji Xerox, Gestetner, Hewlett Packard, Infotec, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lanier, Lenovo, Lexmark, Marvell, NEC, NRG, Pantum, Qualcomm (CSR), RICOH, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, TA Triumph Adler-UTAX and Xerox. In addition to being able to directly connect to a large number of printers, Mopria Print Service also allows for detailed usage of those printers. Including setting the number of copies, the paper size, the page range, and the orientation. So this really is a one-stop printer solution for smartphone owners. Those interested in checking out the app can do so through the link below.
If you are interested in the service but do not have a printer, then do not worry. As we have teamed up with Mopria to offer one lucky winner the chance to win a free HP Envy 7640 printer. But that is not all. In addition to the HP Envy 7640 printer, the lucky winner will also receive a free Google Pixel smartphone. This is the first in a new line of smartphones that are 'made by Google' and the Pixel comes with a wealth of high-end specs, as well as a camera experience that is considered to be one of the best available via a smartphone. Making the Google Pixel an ideal solution to combine with a printer and the Mopria Print Service.
To be in with a chance of winning the Google Pixel and HP Envy 7640 printer package, all you need to do is take part in the competition widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will also be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Mopria and Android Headlines social media channels. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. This contest is only open to US residents and will close promptly at 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 23, 2017. Enter now for your chance to win a Google Pixel and HP Envy 7640 printer package, courtesy of Mopria Print Service and Android Headlines.
- This contest is only open to US residents
- You need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in the contest. This is normally defined as the 'age of majority' and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by Mopria and Android Headlines. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. Mopria and Android Headlines are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- We will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to respond or another entrant will be selected. Check your email.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest, competition and giveaway.