Congrads to David Gerke of Australia the Winner of the Nvidia Shield! Stay tuned as we have a really big contest starting Next week!
The NVIDIA SHIELD is not only the newest Android TV console on the market, but it is also one of the hottest products currently around. While not much has changed underneath compared to the previous SHIELD Android TV, NVIDIA has looked to completely redesign the SHIELD offering consumers everything that is great about the SHIELD, but in a much smaller form factor. In addition, the SHIELD Controller has also been overhauled to be more responsive, more ergonomic and more in tune with the needs of gamers. Adding to the value, the SHIELD also now comes with the SHIELD Remote included in the box. Now you have the opportunity to win the NVIDIA SHIELD complete with the SHIELD Controller and the SHIELD Remote for free, courtesy of Android Headlines.
The NVIDIA SHIELD 2017 comes loaded with 3GB RAM, 16GB storage and is powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra X1 processor with a 256-core GPU. This is a console which offers an unrivaled level of Android gaming, as well as NVIDIA’s own gaming channels like GeForce NOW and compatibility with GameStream. In terms of video playback, the NVIDIA SHIELD is a 4K HDR-supported console offering 4K HDR playback at 60FPS (H.265/HEVC), 4K playback at 60FPS (VP8, VP9, H.264, MPEG1/2) and 1080p playback at 60FPS (H.263, MJPEG, MPEG 4, WMV9/VC1). Additional features on offer include Dolby Atmos support, DTS-X surround sound support, Bluetooth 4.1, and Android 7.0 (Nougat). Not forgetting that this is a console which is only going to get better over time with NVIDIA set to roll out an update soon which will introduce Google Assistant integration - allowing the NVIDIA SHIELD to act as a home hub for your other smart home products. To make this prize a little more enjoyable straight out of the box, NVIDIA has also provided us with some game codes to offset the cost of a number of popular game titles. The lucky winner will receive a game code for The Witness, Resident Evil 5, GoNNER, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and Ultimate Chicken Horse. If these games are not to your liking then not to worry, as NVIDIA has also thrown in a $25 Google Play Store credit to spend as you wish, as well as a USB drive for storing all of your downloads.
To be in with a chance of winning the NVIDIA SHIELD 2017, all you need to do is take part in the competition widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will also be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions including visiting Android Headlines social media channels. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international one and will close promptly at 11:59 pm on March 14, 2017. Enter now for your chance to win an NVIDIA SHIELD 2017, courtesy of Android Headlines.
- You need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in the contest. This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items that are lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship a specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative product of an equal value.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email address.
- We will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to respond or another entrant will be selected. Check your email.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest, competition and giveaway.