Congratulations to Grant Sanders winner of our Contest, Please check our site for our monthly contests.
Google decided to do things differently this year with its hardware and as a result Google introduced the Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones. What makes these particular smartphones different from previous generation Google-associated hardware is that the Pixel and the Pixel XL are smartphones that are ‘made by Google’ and do not bare any association to other manufacturers or device partners. Likewise, both the Google Pixel and the Pixel XL come with a tweaked user experience in the form of the Pixel Launcher. For those thinking about picking up the Pixel or the Pixel XL, they are not exactly the most affordable smartphones with the starting price for the Pixel coming in at $649 and the starting price for the Pixel XL coming in at $769. Although, you do now have the opportunity to win either the Pixel or the Pixel XL for free, courtesy of Android Headlines
In terms of the two Pixel phones, there is actually very few differences between them. Both the Pixel and the Pixel XL come with 4GB RAM, 32GB or 128GB internal storage and a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor. Both the Pixel and the Pixel XL come touting a 12.3-megapixel rear camera as well as an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. Both smartphones also come equipped with a fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C connectivity and the latest version of the Android operating system, Android 7.1 (Nougat). In terms of those differences, the Google Pixel comes equipped with a 5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) display and a 2,770 mAh battery while the Google Pixel XL comes packing a 5.5-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) display along with a 3,450 mAh battery.
To be in with a chance of winning the Google Pixel XL, all you need to do is take part in the competition widget below. By selecting and completing one of the actions you will be automatically entered into the draw. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international contest and is therefore open to everyone. The contest will close promptly at 11:59 pm on November 17, 2016. So enter now for your chance to win a Google Pixel XL courtesy of Android Headlines.
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in this contest, This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or by us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entrant, so make sure to check your email once the competition closes.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to make changes to this (or any) contest, competition and/or giveaway.