Congratulations to Christopher Loyd Jones of Toronto, Ontario, Canada the Winner of Our Giveaway! Please stay tuned to AndroidHeadlines.com for our Next Contest Coming Soon!
August 2nd 2016 was the day that Samsung unveiled the latest member of the highly-popular Galaxy Note family of smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. A smartphone which comes packing the best in class features, specs and build quality. Making this the go-to smartphone for 2016 and if you want to get your hands on the latest smartphone from Samsung, then here is your chance to win one for free. We have teamed up with What's in Town to provide you with a very early opportunity to get your hands on a Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
What's in Town is the go-to solution for those who either live in the UK or who are planning to visit the UK anytime soon. The What's in Town Android app provides Android device owners with a one-stop solution to learning about any and all UK Cities, Towns and Villages. Whether you are interested in exploring places of interest, historical places or would just like to find out about places to stay, places to eat, places to shop and places to bring the family, the What's in Town app will be able to help. You can always check out our review of the app for more detailed information or download the app free of charge from the Google Play Store.
In terms of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, this is a smartphone which comes equipped with a 5.7-inch QHD Super AMOLED display. Inside, the Galaxy Note 7 comes loaded with 4GB RAM and is powered by the 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor. The Galaxy Note 7 offers 64GB internal storage and also includes a microSD card slot for further expansion when needed. On the back of the Galaxy Note 7 there is a 12-megapixel rear camera, while the front of the device houses a 5-megapixel camera, along with an iris scanner for an improved security experience compared to the traditional fingerprint scanner. Although there is a fingerprint scanner included as well. Additional features on offer include fast charging, wireless charging, fast wireless charging, a 3,500 mAh battery, USB Type-C connectivity and Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
To be in with a chance of winning a brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7, all you need to do is take part in the competition widget below. By selecting and completing one of the actions you will be automatically entered into the draw. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international contest and therefore is open to everyone. The contest will close promptly at 11:59 pm on September 6, 2016. Enter now for the chance to win the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 courtesy of Android Headlines and What's In Town.
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in this contest, This is normally defined as the 'age of majority' and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or by us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entrant, so make sure to check your email once the competition closes.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to make changes to this (or any) contest, competition and/or giveaway.