In the world of Android there is always something interesting happening, whether it's a brand new phone being released or a new device being announced, and while there weren't any new devices that were announced this past week, there have been leaks about upcoming devices, and recently announced devices have started to ship out to customers. Samsung's Galaxy Note 7, which was announced back on August 2nd, launches this week, and last week T-Mobile subscribers who pre-ordered the device began receiving alerts that the phone had shipped out. Samsung also confirmed that they would be releasing an upgraded version of the Galaxy Note 7 for the Chinese market, and they started to send out invites for their upcoming IFA press event in September which is believed will include an official announcement for the Gear S3 smartwatch.
While LG's upcoming V20 smartphone had already been confirmed by the company, they revealed this past week that the device would be featuring a 32-Bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC. At the beginning of this week an FCC filing was discovered for the ASUS ZenWatch 3 that revealed the watch will likely come with a round display, and just a couple of days after the FCC filing was found some leaked images surfaced showing what is believed to be the round ZenWatch 3 model. Specs for the new 2016 Nexus codenamed Sailfish showed up this past week in an AnTuTu benchmark as well, listing that the device will come powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor. If you happened to miss any of this past week's top stories, you can find them in the links below.
- Nexus Sailfish Pops Up On AnTuTu, Snapdragon 820 In Tow
- Asus ZenWatch 3 FCC Filing Points To Circular Display
- Reported Images Of The ASUS ZenWatch 3 Confirm Round Display
- T-Mobile Galaxy Note 7 Preorders Hitting Bank Accounts
- Download: Grab The 2016 Nexus Ringtones & Notifications
- Google May Have New OS Called 'Fuchsia' In The Works
- Samsung Sends Invites for IFA 2016 Press Conference
- Report: Google+ and Google Play are Separating
- Samsung Confirms Upgraded Galaxy Note 7 Model For China
- The LG V20 Will Include A 32-Bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC For Audio