HTC is one of the staples of the Android smartphone community. The company has been part of the operating system since the very early days and ever since then their smartphones have been fan favorites. Most notably, the iconic HTC One M range. Although this year saw HTC step away from the HTC One M branding with the company opting for a more simple HTC 10 flagship. One which comes boasting a great spec list along with a premium design and build quality. Making the HTC 10 one of the best devices of 2016 so far. If you have yet to pick up and try the HTC 10, then do not worry as we are offering one lucky winner the opportunity to win a free HTC 10.
The HTC 10 comes packing a 5.2-inch QHD display. Inside, this is a smartphone which comes loaded with 4GB RAM and is powered by the 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor. In terms of storage, the HTC 10 is available in both a 32GB and 64GB storage model and both come with the option to expand thanks to the inclusion of a microSD card slot. While in terms of cameras, the HTC 10 packs a 12-megapixel rear camera, as well as a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Additional features include a Quick Charge 3.0 supported 3,000 mAh battery, USB Type-C connectivity, a fingerprint sensor and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
To be in with a chance of winning a HTC 10, all you need to do is take part in the competition widget below. By selecting and completing one of the actions you will be automatically entered into the draw. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international contest and therefore is open to everyone. The contest will close promptly at 11:59 pm on August 17th, 2016. Enter now for the chance to win the a HTC 10 courtesy of Android Headlines.
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in this contest, This is normally defined as the 'age of majority' and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or by us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entrant, so make sure to check your email once the competition closes.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to make changes to this (or any) contest, competition and/or giveaway.