Update: Congratulations to David Hussain the winner of the Galaxy S7 Edge Giveaway! Thank you to everyone who entered and stay tuned for a new contest starting shortly!
There has already been a number of great smartphones that have been released in 2016. However, few would argue with the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge being one of the best, if not the best. This is a smartphone which packs in design, features, and specs and is easily one of the most sought-after smartphones currently on the market. As well as being one of the most expensive ones too. Although, one lucky winner does now have the opportunity to get the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphone for free.
In terms of the specs, the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge comes equipped with a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display and makes use of a 2560 x 1440 resolution. Inside, the Galaxy S7 Edge comes loaded with 4GB RAM, 32GB storage and powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. Cameras on offer include a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Additional features on offer include fast charging, wireless charging and even fast wireless charging. As well as unique Edge functionality, a 3,600 mAh battery and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
To be in with a chance of winning the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, all you have to do is take part in the competition widget below. Select one of the actions and when completed, you will be entered into the draw. The best bit is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international contest and is therefore, open to everyone and will close promptly at 11.59 pm on June 10, 2016. A great opportunity to bag yourself a free Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge courtesy of Android Headlines.
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in this contest, This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or by us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entrant, so make sure to check your email once the competition closes.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to make changes to this (or any) contest, competition and/or giveaway.