Contest has ended and the winners are Dustin Simpson and Benjamin Denish , Congratulations! Thank you to everyone who participated!
There are many notably smartphones that have come through over the last year. However, one of those which has really caught the attention of the industry is the Nextbit Robin. This is a smartphone which places an emphasis on design and its ability to make use of cloud-based services and is currently a highly sought after smartphone. And now we have one to give away. In fact, we have teamed up with Nextbit to offer two lucky winners the opportunity to snag a free Nextbit Robin. It is also worth pointing out that these are not just your usual Nextbit Robins either, as they are limited-edition MintNight colored Nextbit Robin smartphones.
If you need a reminder of what is on offer with the Nextbit Robin, this is a smartphone which comes equipped with a 5.2-inch display and makes use of a 1920 x 1080 resolution. Inside, the Nextbit Robin boasts 3GB RAM and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor. While in terms of storage, the Robin offers 32GB internal storage and does also offer access to another 100GB of cloud storage. In terms of cameras, the Robin comes equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Additional features on offer include a 3,000 mAh battery and Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
To be in with a chance of winning one of the two MintNight Nextbit Robin smartphones all you have to do is take part in the competition widget below. Select one of the actions and when completed, you will be entered into the draw. The best bit is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be one of the winning ones. The contest is an international contest and is therefore, open to everyone and will close promptly at 11.59 pm on June 6. Although it is worth noting that Nextbit can only ship to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, and United States. This is a great opportunity for two lucky winners to get a free Nextbit Robin courtesy of Nextbit and Android Headlines.
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in this contest, This is normally defined as the 'age of majority' and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or by us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you will have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entrant, so make sure to check your email once the competition closes.
- Lastly, we always reserve the right to make changes to this (or any) contest, competition and/or giveaway.