Meizu PRO 6 Specifications

Meizu has been teasing the arrival of their PRO 6 flagship for quite some time now. The PRO 5 was introduced back in September last year, and very few people expected its successor to be announced so soon, but the company has introduced the PRO 6 today. We’ve already covered the main announcement of this smartphone, and are here to take a closer look at its specifications, so let’s check out what it has to offer, shall we.

The Meizu PRO 6 is made out of metal, stainless steel, to be more exact. Meizu actually confirmed that 98% of its main shell is made out of metal, the remaining 2% belongs to the antenna which is placed in the bottom portion of the phone this time around. The Meizu PRO 6 sports a 5.2-inch 1080p (1920 x 1080, 424ppi) Super AMOLED, pressure sensitive (3D Press) display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top of it. This display has a 10000:1 contrast ratio, and is built using the On-cell manufacturing process. The phone is fueled by MediaTek’s all-new Helio X25 64-bit deca-core processor which ships with the Mali-T880 GPU for graphics rendering. The phone also packs in 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and comes in both 32GB and 64GB variants. The 2,560mAh battery is available inside of this phone, and it is not removable. Meizu has also decided to offer their proprietary mCharge fast charging here, which should charge up PRO 6’s battery in no time, Meizu says it can get you from 0% to 100% in just one hour.

The 21.16-megapixel camera (f/2.2 aperture, 6-element lens, PDAF) is available on the back of the PRO 6, and below it you’ll notice the Ring dual-tone flash (10x), and also the Laser Autofocus sensor. The 5-megapixel unit (f/2.0 aperture, 5-element lens, FotoNation 2.0) is placed on the front side of this phone, in case you’re interested. Now, as far as sound is concerned, Meizu’s mSound setup is available here, there’s a NXP Smart PA system available here, with the Cirrus Logic CS43L36 Hi-Fi. The loud speaker of this phone is placed on the bottom of the phone, and next to it you’ll notice the USB 3.1 Type-C port. The mBack physical home key is available below the phone’s display, and acts as both the capacitive back button, and the physical home key. The fingerprint scanner is built into that button, and Meizu says it unlocks the phone in 0.2 seconds. 360-angle recognition is available, and you can set up to 5 fingerprints.

This smartphone offer 4G LTE connectivity, and it supports both FDD-LTE and TD-LTE connectivity, while the CDMA is available in China as well, though we do believe it will be available for other markets as well. Bluetooth 4.1 is also a part of this package, and so is 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz). The phone measures 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.25mm, while it weighs 160 grams. The Meizu PRO 6 comes in Gold, Dark Gray, Silver, Red and Rose Gold color variants.

Copyright ©2019 Android Headlines. All Rights Reserved
This post may contain affiliate links. See our privacy policy for more information.
You May Like These
More Like This:
About the Author
Kristijan has been writing for Android Headlines since 2014 and is an editor for the site. He has worked as a writer for several outlets before joining Android Headlines, and has a background in writing about Android and technology in general. He is a smartphone enthusiast that specializes in Android applications, and that platform in general. Contact him at Kristijan. [email protected]