The busy week of CES is coming to a close and with it that means days filled with all kinds of new technology on display comes to an end as well. Having said that there was still some cool stuff to see today and much of it we have already done hands-on posts for with included galleries for you to check out. Acer had some stuff to showcase including a new tablet aimed at families and children called the Iconia One 8, as well as a Chromebase a few different monitors.
Also in the realm of Chrome OS, ASUS announced their new rugged Chromebook this week and a projector that is compatible with Android. YouTube revealed that they're going to be supporting HDR video in the near future and there quite a few things on display from JBL audio including Bluetooth speakers and headphones. GoPro who is well-known for their work with HD action cameras has also announced earlier this morning that they have plans to launch a consumer VR camera. If you've missed any of our CES coverage today, you can find all of the links to anything having to do with the event from today down below.
- Analysts: Samsung to Launch Foldable Smartphone in 2016
- Hands On: ASUS Zenfone Selfie
- Hands On: ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser
- Huawei Teases Voice Calls on Android Powered Huawei Watch
- Hands-On With The Fossil Q Grant Smartwatch
- Hands On: Acer Chromebase 24 at CES 2016
- Hands-On With The Acer Predator Z35 & X34 Monitors
- Hands On: Acer's H277HU USB Type-C Monitor
- Hands-On With The ASUS MB169C+ Monitor
- GoPro Outlines Plans for Consumer VR Camera at CES 2016
- Hands On: ASUS ZenBeam Projector
- Hands On: Vuze 360-Degree Camera
- Hands On: JBL Charge 3 & Clip 2 Portable Speakers at CES 2016
- Hands-On With Braven's New BRV Speakers