Updated: Congratulations to Tim McDonald , Manchester UK Winner of our Nexus 6P Contest
As far as contests go, this is the big one. There has been a number of flagship and premium smartphones that have come through in 2015. However, a Nexus smartphone is always one of the most talked about smartphones. This year brought with it two Nexus smartphones and of those two, the Google Nexus 6P from Huawei, is certainly the flagship model. A device which comes touting some of the best in class specs, along with a premium and well-built design. So much so, the Nexus 6P is currently one of the most sought after devices on the market.
In terms of the specs, the Google Nexus 6P can be firmly considered a phablet device, as it comes sporting a 5.7-inch display, which makes use of a 2560 x 1440 (QHD) resolution. Inside, the Nexus 6P comes equipped with 3GB RAM and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 v2.1 processor. Cameras include a 13-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel front-facing camera. The battery on offer is a 3,450 mAh capacity battery and the Nexus 6P comes running on the latest Android version, Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
To be in with a chance of winning the Nexus 6P, all you have to do is take part in the widget below. Select one of the actions and when completed, you will be entered into the draw. The best bit is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is an international contest and is therefore, open to everyone and will close promptly at 11.59 pm December 21st, 2015. A great opportunity to start 2016 with a Google Nexus 6P courtesy of Android Headlines.
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in the contest, This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entry, so make sure to check your email.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to many changes to this (or any) contest, competition and giveaway.