Thank you to everyone that entered our contest and congrads to all the winners listed below.
Ross Fortin, Eric Lichtig, Jason Wardlow, Jai Muhammad, Roddy Neff, Cristine Adams, Linnet forand, Chris Newton, DAVID KROMER, Jay Heinrix, Vihaan Pratyush, Jonathan Morris, Hargow Wong, Bryan Cerdas, Asad Nazim, Jamie Dunphy, Lain Macauley, Alexander Spinelli, Anthony Mead, David Haskins, Vikas Singh, Matthew Gomes, Roy Ranous, Michal Kovac, Gabrielle Leider, Garry Paulter, David Ivey, Adrian Muresan, Tina Pierre, Samir Mandal and Anthony Powell
This is the big one. This is the Great Android Holiday Giveaway brought to you by Android Headlines and its partners. It has been a busy year in the Android world with a number of great smartphones, smartwatches and other devices coming through. Now that the Holiday season is here and with the holidays being a time to give, we have teamed up with a number of the big companies in the Android industry to bring you a massive end-of-year giveaway. In total we have over 25 great Android prizes on offer and they are all either new and kindly donated by our partner manufacturers and carriers or are demo devices which we have used for our reviews over the last few months.
In terms of the new devices, we have a brand new Huawei Nexus 6P smartphone from Huawei, two brand new Huawei Watch smartwatches from Huawei and Google, one brand new LG V10 smartphone from LG, one brand new NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1 and an NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV with remote Prize Pack from NVIDIA. We also have two brand new HTC One M9 AT&T smartphones from HTC, five brand new Motorola Nexus 6 smartphones from Sprint, one brand new Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 10 from Lenovo, one brand new Meizu MX5 & M2 Note 2 from Meizu, one brand New Redmi Note 2 from Xiaomi and one brand new Spro Smart Projector from ZTE. In terms of the demo devices, we have two demo Samsung Galaxy S6 Smartphones from AT&T, one demo LG G4 Leather T-Mobile smartphone, one demo Google Nexus 9 tablet, one demo ASUS ZenWatch 2 smartwatch, one demo LG Watch Urbane smartwatch, one demo Motorola Moto 360 2nd-Gen smartwatch, one demo Fitbit Surge and one demo Fitbit Charge HR.
How to enter is fairly simple. We have over 25 set prizes/packs and each one will be given to a different winner. However, you do not need to enter 25 different contests to be in with a chance of winning. All you have to do is enter through the widget below. Each action does generate a set number of entries and you can complete as many actions as you like. Each completed action will give you a greater number of entries and therefore, a greater number of chances to win, but it will only take one entry to win. Some actions can even be repeated on a daily basis for additional entries. The contest is open now and will run until 11.59 pm PST on December 28, 2015. This is the Great Android Holiday Giveaway brought to you by Android Headlines.
Rules and Disclaimers
- Firstly, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in the contest, This is normally defined as the ‘age of majority’ and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and the winner will have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entry, so make sure to check your email.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to make changes to this (or any) contest, competition and giveaway.