Slotpark is an Android game that blends the fun of online slots games with the variety and choice of an amusement park. Quite simply, Slotpark is a park full of different slots for players to choose from. Slotpark features a number of different free-to-play slots, with some more premium ones requiring some money to unlock. Players can level up and receive more free Slotpark Dollars each time they do so, as well as bonuses for sharing on Facebook and multiple bonuses throughout each day. A big variety of different slots for the discerning player, Slotpark has a lot on offer, so let’s go and take a look at what it’s all about.
As with other slots games, the Slotpark can be downloaded from the Play Store for free. Once downloaded, players are introduced to the Slotpark with some simple instructions on how to actually play the game:
There is also a small chunk of change afforded to players when starting the game off and it’s just enough to get you started, really.
Right away though, you can tell that there’s a decent amount of slots on offer in this one app, which is what playing a game called Slotpark is all about, we’d suppose. A popular Slot that’s available in Austria, Germany and Switzerland is Faust:
Those outside of those countries have all sorts of others to choose from of course:
As you can see, one of the games is being “unwrapped”, that’s because the game has to download them and add them to your Slotpark. The majority of these are free, but there are some that require unlocking through in-app purchases.
Playing the slots is of course, as easy as you would expect, you simply spin, or hold down for an autoplay, and hopefully your lines will come up.
Should you be lucky enough to win, Slotpark gives players the opportunity to gamble or collect their winnings. Gambling revolves around choosing either red or black and you can keep on going for as long as you like, but your luck might run out sooner than you’d like of course.
Each time you spin, you are awarded XP, and each time you level up, you’re given more free money which helps you to keep playing without needing to pile in any of your own cash.
If players do want to put in their own money, there are a lot of different in-app purchases that provide a decent amount of Slotpark Dollars to keep on going.
82,000 credits for instance will keep things going for a long, long time. With the bonuses that arrive multiple times a day as well, you might not find you need to spend much money here at all.
All-in-all, Slotpark is a great game for those looking for a little variety in the world of digital slots, after all things can get a little repetitive when it comes to games like these. With a sort of all-you-can-eat style to it, players can choose whichever slot game they want to play whenever they want to play. Some of the games that require a payment to be unlocked could be considered a little expensive, but the majority of them are free so there’s little to complain about here. Otherwise, this is a simple and standard slots game with a little added flare to it. It’s nice and easy to get in to, there are coin rewards pretty much all the time, and should you ever need to pay for more coins, you can get massive amounts for very little amount of real money.
- Speed (4/5) – Everything in Slotpark runs nice and smoothly, and downloading new slot games is done within the app very quickly, indeed.
- Features (4/5) – Aside from the a la carte style of being able to choose whichever slot game you want to play whenever you want, this is just another slots game, one that’s produced to a high standard.
- Theme (4/5) – There’s a good variety of slots on over here, and the presentation overall is fairly good.
- Overall (4/5) – Slotpark is a good game for fans of slots games, and there’s a lot on offer for such gamers to get their teeth stuck in to.
- Lots of different slot games with different themes available in one app.
- Players can pick and choose which games they want to play, when they want to play them.
- Each time a player levels up, they’re given more coins to work with.
- Multiple bonuses each day to keep players interested in coming back.
- Some of the paid-for slots games could be considered a little pricey.
- More slots added on a regular basis would keep people playing, but new slots are added once or twice a month.
On the whole, Slotpark has a lot going for it, and it’s something that I’m sure a lot of players will enjoy. Being able to download and add new slots to your game whenever you like is a great feature, it’s just a shame some of them are a little pricey. With lots of free coins awarded when you level up, through bonuses and more, players that don’t want to spend any real money have a lot to go at here, and we’re sure casual gamers and slot veterans alike will find something here.