Prime Cash is an Android app that brings together all sorts of different networks in one app, allowing users to take advantage of different offers to make real money. By entering surveys, downloading apps and games and so on, users can collect and earn credits to then eventually redeem them for Amazon, PayPal or Google Play gift cards in different amounts. Usable worldwide, Prime Cash has a lot on offer for those that enjoy referral and offers apps like these, so let’s go and take a closer look at the overall package.
As with other Android apps, users will need to download Prime Cash from the Play Store, and they’ll also need to sign up for an account as well, which is free to do so.
When a user signs up, they’ll be given a few free credits (seen in the top-right corner of the display) and they can see an offer on how to get 20% commission for life. Another nice touch with PrimeCash is that the developer will email new users himself to welcome them, something you won’t get with other rewards apps like these.
A quick look at all the different gift cards and PayPal cash rewards can help people see what they can work towards with Prime Cash.
As you can see, the majority of these rewards are sent to you within 24 hours or 48 hours, but it also shows how expensive some of these can be and it will take people a long time to get their hands on some of these amounts. A lot of the initial offers are set up to make sure that new users get their first rewards fairly quickly, and the developer will email these users himself. There’s a good choice of different offers to take advantage of, too.
These are offers that apply to me seeing as I live in the UK, and whenever you take part in a survey, you can check up on your progress and history whenever you like.
Each day you get a reward of 3 Credits, and those interested in different types of offers and downloads can filter everything through categories.
Offers depend of which networks that Prime Cash is using in the different countries, but there’s often a little something for everyone no matter where you might be.
Prime Cash is pretty much what we’ve come to expect from these sort of games over the years now, and it’s not entirely all that original. Of course, where Prime Cash has the upper-hand is by offering different categories of rewards and such all over the world, without leaving people only a handful of different apps to download or surveys to take part in. With a quality approach to how cash is delivered – in a number of different ways – within 24 or 48 hours, there’s a whole lot on offer with Prime Cash and over time it will become an excellent option for fans of these type of apps. When it comes to referral apps like these, Prime Cash has a lot going for it, and a service like this can only get better, so the future looks bright for the service on the whole.
- Speed (4/5) – Prime Cash runs well, and all redeemed rewards hit your account nice and quickly, too.
- Features (4/5) – On the face of things, Prime Cash is similar to others apps out there, but it runs a little better and offers a good range of surveys and app downloads no matter where users are around the world.
- Theme (4/5) – Everything here looks pretty good and it’s nice and easy to get to grips with.
- Overall (4/5) – While it might not be the most original app out there, it’s easy to use and it makes trying out different surveys and such a real breeze compared to other apps.
- Unlike other, similar apps Prime Cash has more than just app downloads or ad watching, and offers up traditional surveys as well.
- Gives out free cash in PayPal cash or Amazon and Google Play gift cards, making it easy to find something to spend your free money on.
- Referring friends can give you 20% extra commission for life when using Prime Cash.
- Has lots of different surveys on offer for those all over the world.
- Can take a while for some users to get bigger payouts, depending on where they are.
- Prime Cash might be one of the better options, but this sort of thing is not new.
Prime Cash is, overall, something that not everyone is going to enjoy, just in the same way not everyone enjoys cutting coupons out of their local newspaper and so on. Prime Cash is a great, modern way of offering up some serious cash for those willing to spend a little extra time working on app downloads and free surveys. The app is straightforward and easy to use, and there are a lot of different read surveys to play around with as well. Plus, it’s rare to see the amount of personal touches that the developer puts into an app like this, and as soon as users get their first reward, with an email from the developer, they’ll see that this is worth sticking with.