Luxy is a millionaire dating app for successful professionals. In an age where online dating has become more prominent and smartphones are used and taken with us on a daily basis, dating apps have flourished to provide users with constant access. Luxy isn't just any dating app though as it's main goal is to potentially connect you with other successful and attractive individuals, hailed as "an online millionaires dating club" where you can seek out a match with someone who is just as successful.
Before you can get started with finding your successful soulmate or simply a date, you'll need to head to Google Play and download Luxy – Millionaire Matchmaker App.
Once you've created an account and configured everything on your profile, you can start searching for successful and attractive individuals who meet your standards.
Showing that you have some interest in a particular person is fairly easy and all you need to do once you've found someone you'd like to get to know more, you simply swipe right to like that particular person, while you can swipe left to pass anyone else. Everything is kept anonymous unless the other person likes you back.
Each profile has a picture and is associated with relevant information like income (also tagged with a "verified" box if their income is verified) the person's favorite brands, their location, as well as their name, age, and gender. When you've found a match you can choose to either say hi or continue playing and looking at other people. This should take away the feeling of pressure.
The app also has an integrated private chat so you can send messages and also send roses to one another, allowing you to talk with your matches. You can also see how far away each match or person is from your current location in miles so you know if the other person is close. Luxy also has a "moments" feature which allows you to share with other people what you're currently doing, kind of like a status update you'd find in other social network apps.
While it might be hard to find other professional and successful singles offline, Luxy aims to make the task of finding like minded millionaires less of a task and more of an opportunity. The app seems easy to use and with features like verified income you can be assured you're potentially looking at and meeting others who are just as successful as you are. The moments feature also makes for a nice touch if you want to share what's currently happening with other users.
- Speed (4/5) – The app opens up nice and quick and page loads are fluid. This should make using the app a breeze for anyone who would be interested.
- Features (4/5) – Added features like private chat and moments make for a nice well rounded set of offerings beyond just trying to find matches and connect.
- Theme (4/5) – The app UI looks quite nice and it feels like it's slightly material design inspired.
- Overall (4/5) – If you're someone who is a successful millionaire and are having trouble meeting others who are like minded, this app should serve its purpose pretty well.
- Verified income
- moments feature for sharing moments with other users
- Big profile pictures
- Private chat
- Easy to use
- Likes and passes are anonymous
- Payment for premium feature use could be a turn off to some users, but then again this is no different from other dating sites which also require membership fees for premium features.
Dating apps are a dime a dozen and all of them tend to have the same goal, but Luxy focuses on matching you with people who are also successful and wealthy. if this is what you're looking for and you yourself fit this category, then the app should do well to serve your needs. Setting up a profile is free and easy, and the membership fee is pretty much a standard feature for any dating service.