UPDATE : Congrats to Arthur Begly. Winner of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus from CUJO & Android Headlines
Available on Indiegogo on September 15th, 2015
It is no secret that we are connecting more devices in our homes than ever before: your phone, computer, tablet, fridge, thermostat, TV and even some of your children's toys. The number of Internet connected devices in our home will only continue to grow. While we all actively protect our computers and smartphones, it is easy to forget that any device connected to the Internet has the ability to be hacked. In fact, once a hacker obtains access to a connected device, they can also gain access to your network and all of your other devices.
While being connected is great and adds a level of convenience to our lives, the problem is that it can make any device - and with it your personal information - vulnerable to hacks, breaches, viruses, malware or phishing. Criminal hackers break into your home devices to steal your identity, watch your cameras, access your financial info, and worse. Kids and older adults are especially susceptible to falling victim for stalkers and impersonators.
This is where CUJO comes in. CUJO is designed to ensure all of your connected devices are secure against such threats.
Unlike individual virus protections for each device, CUJO protects all devices connected to your network, at the same time. Sounds complicated, right? Well, no, it is plug and play. CUJO was engineered to start in seconds. It connects to your wireless router with one cable. Your connected devices will still stream directly to the router, so your wireless range is not affected. CUJO will inspect all of the connections within your network as well as data leaving and entering your home. Its patent-pending technology enables CUJO to learn from your device behavior so that it can detect anomalies as soon as they occur.
CUJO has now launched on Indiegogo. Join the campaign and be one of the first to get your hands on your very own CUJO to ensure all of your devices are protected at all times. They need backing to get CUJO to the masses so they are selling the device for only $49 and it comes bundled with many months of free service. Even small contributions raise their popularity and give them
Recently, Samsung announced their latest addition to the Galaxy S family, the Galaxy S6 Edge+. And we already have one to give away. Thanks to CUJO and their one-stop solution to online security, up for grabs is a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. The S6 Edge+ comes with a 5.5-inch QHD (2560 x 1440) display, as well as 4GB RAM, Samsung's Exynos 742 processor, 16-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front facing camera and a 3,000 mAh battery. If you want to be one of the first to get your hands on the latest Galaxy S6 device, then it could not be easier to enter and win.
How to Enter
To enter for your chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+, all you have to do is login to the widget below. Then if you would like additional entries into the contest we have given you several other options to gain extra entries but these are completely optional. Each action generates another entry into the competition. It only takes one entry to win, but the more entries you have, the more chance you have of one of your entries being the one which wins you a Galaxy S6 Edge+ courtesy of CUJO and Android Headlines
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Rules and Disclaimers
- First up, you need to be of a suitable age to be able to take part in the contest, This is normally defined as the 'age of majority' and will depend on your region and country of residence.
- Secondly, shipping issues are not controlled by the contest or us. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. We are not responsible for items lost in transit and are also not responsible for custom or duty fees incurred from goods crossing international borders. If we cannot ship the specific product to your country of residence (for whatever reason), we will offer an alternative to an equal value.
- Next up, it only takes one entry to win, so with that in mind, only enter once. Entering more than once will not improve your chances of winning and may actually result in disqualification. Entries are checked (and confirmed) by email addresses so you have been warned.
- We will email the winner and you have 48 hours to respond or we will select another entry, so make sure to check your email.
- Last up, we always reserve the right to many changes to this (or any) contest, competition and giveaway.