MobileGo is an Android optimizer app that aims to keep your Android smartphone or tablet running nice and smoothly. It offers not only the ability to clean up junk on your device like unwanted APK files and empty folders, but also an application manager with extra features for root users as well as a RAM cleaner and a way to erase phone data safely and securely. Wth an app booster and more, MobileGo ticks all the boxes to keep your smartphone on the straight and narrow, so let’s take a closer look, shall we?
As with other apps on Android, all you need to do is to download MobileGo from the Play Store and then open up the app on your device. Once you’ve done just that, you can go ahead and get to work.
MobileGo is an app from the team at Wondershare which means it should be built with quality in mind. The UI is nice and clean, with all the different functions neatly laid out and easy to find.
The first and most important thing that MobileGo has to offer is the one-touch Android optimizer that it has on offer for free. You just hit the ‘Optimize’ button and let it get to work. Users can also swipe to see the most used features as well.
Once it’s scanned your device and found out how much memory and space it can free up you can go ahead and ‘boost’ your device, with the option to take on further optimization should you want it.
There’s a feature here called the ‘Phone Cleaner’ which goes beyond just which apps you have open currently and offers you the ability to clean up junk files left over and unwanted photos and that sort of thing.
Elsewhere there are features like an app manager that allows you to select and uninstall more than one app at a time.
Uses that have root access can take further advantage of this and use this part of the app to uninstall system applications as well.
MobileGo also features an advanced optimize feature that can go further and boost startup apps and even help reduce which apps end up lying around in your RAM.
There are of course some settings you can tweak as well, too.
An excellent feature that I saw here as well is the ability to consult people that know their stuff when it comes to Android, adding even value to an already free Android optimizer app.
MobileGo is a decent Android cleaner app that ticks all of the boxes that people have come to expect from this sort of app, and adds even more to it. There’s an easy and neat way to get data from the MobileGo PC app to your smartphone, and no matter what you need to do, you can do it wit MobileGo. RAM is meant to be full, so cleaning your RAM all the time might not be the best idea, but the quick way MobileGo find junk files and folders just clogging up your storage is great, and it even offers up extra features for rooted smartphone users as well. Overall, it does what many of the other Android cleaners do, but it takes things a step further and adds in a whole lot of other features, too.
- Speed (4/5) – MobileGo is a speedy app, and it can help boost your Android phone as well.
- Features (4/5) – With all the right boxes ticked, MobileGo is a great Android cleaner and will work well for the majority of users.
- Theme (4/5) – Everything is fairly good-looking here as well, and there’s not much to complain about really.
- Overall (4/5) – Those looking for an Android optimizer have another great option in the from of MobileGo and it’s well worth taking a look at.
- New engine driving the whole app makes things much friendlier on battery life.
- Advanced features for root users will be greatly appreciated.
- MobileGo is a great junk cleaner and Android optimizer and it can remove old files, clean up cache files and help boost your device and more.
- MobileGo makes it easy to transfer data between PC and android and from android to android devices
- Tends to remind users to clean their RAM a little too much for my liking.
- Only root users will get the absolute best out of MobileGo.
Overall, MobileGo is an excellent Android optimizer that can clean up junk and even help you transfer data from your computer. It’s the full package, and it’s well worth taking a look at.