Parx Onlineâ„¢ is an iOS and Android game that offers players a “freemium” like social experience, including slots, classic games like Roulette and more. There are games being added each and every month with Parx Onlineâ„¢ from some of the world’s leading suppliers and you get given 5,000 free credits when you sign up for a full registration. Parx Onlineâ„¢ on Android plays and feels just like the quality website that it’s built from and those that sign up for XClub can get loyalty rewards such as 10% back in Comp Dollars and $500 virtual credit daily bonuses as well as great customer service. This is definitely not the usual online “social casino” app – especially as you can’t win any real money, but what else does it have to offer? Let’s take a look.
First of all, users should understand that Parx Onlineâ„¢ is your typical online social gaming app, for which you purchase virtual credits in order to extend your play time. Signing up for an account is nice and easy, but you will need to sign up for a full account if you want to get the most benefit out of the game.
As with all social gaming apps, it’s worth reading the terms and conditions, just so that you don’t get hit by any surprises.
With Parx Onlineâ„¢, there’s a whole variety of different games that you can choose from, including a myriad of different free slots online to choose from, as well as more classic Casino greats, too.
With Parx Online, there’s a whole variety of different games that you can choose from, including a myriad of different slots and such, as well as more classic Casino greats, too.
I enjoyed playing a lot of Roaming Reels when playing Parx Onlineâ„¢.
You can adjust your bet per line and see your total bet, and if you’re lucky, you often win free spins, too.
Something I didn’t like about Parx Onlineâ„¢ was the fact there were VIP game rooms, which you needed 20,000 credits to just get into. However, if you have some spending money to spare you should definitely check it out.
Parx Onlineâ„¢ has something for everyone pretty much, ranging from hardcore Casino classics to fun titles like Carnival in Rio.
Parx Onlineâ„¢ is a typical online social casino themed game for Android and iOS, and while it won’t appeal to everyone, those that know what they’re looking for would find a lot on offer here. There’s a wide selection of games to play, and different casino games, and there’s some real colorful additions here, too.
All-in-all, I had fun with the games that are on offer with Parx Onlineâ„¢, but I can’t say that it would appeal to everyone. That’s okay though, as Parx Onlineâ„¢ is definitely the sort of game that appeals to online gamers that appreciate the look and feel of casinos.
- Speed (4/5) – Everything runs well here, there are no complaints where speed is concerned.
- Features (3/5) – There’s nothing revolutionary here, but Parx Onlineâ„¢ does have a great selection of casino themed slots and table games for the online player.
- Theme (4/5) – Everything is nice and colorful here, and the sound effects are good fun as well, making this quite entertaining.
- Overall (3.5/5) – It’s basically a game for those that enjoy casino styled games online, except there’s no real money involved, and there’s nothing revolutionary on offer. Still, this is a good option for Casino players on the move.
- Lots of different slots and games on offer, has something for everyone.
- Colorful themes offer a lot for players of different backgrounds and such.
- Parx Onlineâ„¢ has pretty good customer support.
- Offers regular and keen players rewards to keep them playing.
- Doesn’t run quite as smoothly as it could do, as the games are quick, but ultimately feel like web apps.
Overall, Parx Onlineâ„¢ delivers what it sets out to do; a quality selection of online social casino games that a lot of keen online gamers will enjoy while on the move available through the google play store for both Android and iOS devices. For those looking for an authentic casino experience on the move, this delivers.