The Incredible Box is an Android game that asks players to use their brain to see how easily they can move a box from one part of the board, to the other. It sounds much easier than it is, as players need to roll the box on its side, stand it up, prop it back down and more as they try to navigate the awkward courses. This is a puzzle game designed to help players use their brain, relax and sharpen up their mind. However, as it can get quite difficult, Incredible Box has all of the solutions to the puzzles inside of the game, so that players can get a feel for the game, instead of pulling their hair out.
To get started, you'll just need to download Incredible Box from the Play Store. From there, players can get started.
Getting started with the game is pretty simple, the first level is nice and simple, all you need to do is to get the large, rectangular box from one end of the game board, to the illuminated section on the game board.
Moving the box is nice and easy, and you can move the view of the game board to get a better look at what you have to do to get to the right place.
I went into the Incredible Box game with little preparation, and seeing the result of the first level, it's not difficult to see that:
I was supposed to do the level in 7 moves, not 49. I tried it again and I got a little better at it:
For those that want to get better at the game, Incredible Box will show players a video walkthrough, move-by-move.
You'll notice that there's also a sort of mini-map in the top corner, this is a map to help players figure out the right way of completing the puzzles.
There's also a good selection of levels on offer as well, giving players a lot to work their way through.
I enjoy low-key games like these on my tablet, because they're relaxing as well as they are challenging. Incredible Box is a game that perhaps is a little more on the difficult side, I spent a long time on a number of the levels, but there's a lot on offer here, and I enjoyed the challenge. Being able to see the solution of trickier levels with a video walkthrough is nice, and those wishing to become better at the game will appreciate this. The 3D water effects are good-looking, as are the game boards and the box itself. It all comes together nicely as a game that will offer puzzle fans a relaxing, yet challenging game to help them unwind or just test their mental skills.
- Speed (4/5) - Incredible Box runs just fine, and the pacing is such that people can enjoy it at their own pace.
- Theme (4/5) - The 3D graphics are nice, and while there's not much to them, the water effects and such all come together for a simple, satisfying look.
- Features (4/5) - If you're looking for a real challenge, then Incredible Box can be a great way of getting just that. It can also be quite relaxing, depending on your temperament.
- Overall (4/5) - A solid puzzle offering that has a little of everything to suit everyone. Puzzle fans looking for a challenge will enjoy this, and thanks to the game's look and feel it could be relaxing for some users.
- Solutions for each and every level freely available for those looking to have fun without the hassle of being bogged down with difficulty.
- 3D level design with great water effects make this a soothing game for a lot of people.
- Lots of levels on offer for those looking for a difficult puzzle game.
- Simple controls make it easy for all ages to get to grips with the game.
- 20-second long ads can be a little annoying while playing.
- Interactive tutorial to the game would be a nice way to introduce new players.
All-in-all, Incredible Box is a game that puzzle fans as well as casual players will find appealing. It's a lot of fun, and can be relaxing if you have some patience to get through the challenging levels. Luckily, the solutions to every level are available for free whenever, which makes this a game anyone can get into.