We missed last Thursday, and won't be having a show this Thursday. So let's have a quick show in between! Not much to talk about this week, but quite a few smaller topics. Including a new smartphone company, who will be using Cyanogen OS on their first phone. Oh and the Amazon Echo is now available to all! Let's take a look at this week's agenda.
- On Saturday, Alcatel OneTouch Announced that they were the official Smartphone Partner of Toronto FC. To coincide with the Idol 3 launching on June 30th.
- ZUK, founded by former Lenovo Execs, will use Cyanogen OS to power their first smartphones.
- Google launches their News Lab initiative this week. Giving journalists more resources.
- Sony Xperia Z3+ now available at more retailers in the UK and Europe, Xperia Z4v coming to Verizon this summer.
- Amazon Echo is finally available to all.
You can watch the livestream from tonight's show from the YouTube embed down below. The show kicks off at 9:30pm EDT and usually runs about 30-40 minutes, not too long. We'd love for you to join us live.
If you can't make it live to watch the show at 9:30pm EDT, we completely understand. That's why we record it for you to watch later on. Make sure you subscribe to the Android Headlines Show over on Stitcher, Podomatic, YouTube, iTunes, Pocket Casts and anywhere else you might find us. We're also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, and Google+. Make sure you follow us so you can stay up to date with all the Android news out there.