EasilyDo Smart Assistant is an Android app that aims to organize all those little aspects of your life to make sure that you're running smoothly and that you never miss a thing. It's designed with a similar ethos of Google Now, but rather than working with just the services that Google deem worthy, EasilyDo works with pretty much everything. It connects with your Google Calendar, it merges contacts with Facebook, reminds you of birthdays, package tracking and more from all of your email accounts including Exchange accounts. Designed to keep everything in one place and highlight the really important things, EasilyDo Smart Assistant might be the app that you've been waiting for. Let's take a closer look, shall we?
First thing's first, you'll need to download EasilyDo Smart Assistant from the Play Store. Then, you'll be given a quick look at what the app has to offer and asked to sign in or sign up.
You can sign in using just your email address or even use your Facebook or Google account if you'd like. I was happy to see Google here, but I was less happy to see that you had to input your email and Google password as this added another step.
When you first get started, you'll see a pretty sparse setup - depending on what's in your email of course - and sadly, an ad.
I was disheartened to see an ad like this, but we know that developers have to make money somehow. Either way, EasilyDo got to work quickly, offering me contacts to merge, in order to reduce duplicates.
Depending on how you use your smartphone and your email accounts, you might find EasilyDo more or less useful when you first get started. However, if you take a look at the settings, then it soon becomes apparently that EasilyDo will do mostly anything you want it to, it's extremely flexible and there's a vast array of categories that EasilyDo can help you with.
One area which this works out well is let's say you need to keep a hold of your receipts to hand in an expense report, you can ask EasilyDo to not just scan your GMail account, but also your Exchange account which you probably use for work.
For contact management, EasilyDo offers a wide array of helpful features, here's a sample of them:
For those really busy folks, EasilyDo can help bring order to chaos, by keeping you one step ahead of the daily grind and keeping you informed of upcoming events and more.
EasilyDo is one of those apps that I feel you need to be really busy to make the most of it. Of course, that's not a bad thing, the more that EasilyDo has to work with, the better it is. However, for folks like myself that have built up simple and easy-to-follow manual systems to deal with the few things I need to day-to-day it doesn't offer me that much. I'm a special case I suppose, working from home and having a small family means I don't have to do that much really. If I were on the move all the time and had a lot of moving parts to juggle, I can definitely see why EasilyDo would be a great help, after all it doesn't just tap into your GMail account like Google Now does, but also your Exchange email and your Facebook account. It's an app you need to try out, but one that could definitely surprise you when you do.
- Speed (4/5) - Everything seemed to run just fine during my use of the app, and I never wanted better performance.
- Features (5/5) - While not everyone will need this amount of features, those that do will find something seriously powerful in EasilyDo. It goes through your Facebook account, all of your email accounts and more to do all sorts of magical tricks to keep your life more organized and help you get through the day nice and easily.
- Theme (4/5) - A decent-looking app, EasilyDo has a simple, modern theme to it that's unassuming and easy to use.
- Overall (4/5) - With only a questionable monthly fee and ads in the free version holding it back, EasilyDo can do it all, provided you're the type of person that has a lot going on day-to-day, otherwise it might not be that helpful.
- Ability to scan Exchange accounts and Facebook make this much more versatile than Google Now.
- Makes dealing with contacts much easier with the ability to merge them on the go with no hassle.
- Makes managing packages, receipts and such nice and easy.
- Helps keep you one step ahead of the daily grind with neat little reminders such as those to get going earlier in the morning and when your next appointment is.
- Monthly fee is questionable, especially as it locks away Dropbox integration and the free version has ads. Holding back premium features is understandable, but ads in our daily feeds is a turn-off.
- Might not be all that useful for the more casual user that doesn't need all that much besides contact cleaning and package tracking.
While it's not going to be for everyone, EasilyDo can offer those with a busy, busy schedule some respite from swapping from-app-to-app driving themselves crazy trying to remember one thing from another. All-in-all, there's something to be said of being able to put Facebook, GMail, Exchange and Yahoo accounts all in one place. It makes things a whole lot easier overall, and it's just a great way of bringing order to chaos. Definitely worth trying out, EasilyDo goes above and beyond and the busier a life you lead, the more help EasilyDo will become.