BingoDab – Free Bingo by BingoDab is pretty much what you think it is, it’s a casino style Bingo game that focuses quite a bit on the actual dabbing part of playing Bingo. Rather than being just another digital Bingo game, BingoDab’s offering is one that offers full 90-ball bingo as well as 100% manual dabbing and all the social features that you’ve come to expect. If you’re looking for a way to recreate the actual gameplay of Bingo in real life, then this is perhaps the closest you’re going to get. It might be a fairly new Bingo game, and it might be up against some stiff competition, but this has a lot going for it, so read on to see how we liked it.
BingoDab – Free Bingo is a free download from the Play Store, and when you load it up, you’re given the option of whether or not to connect with Facebook.
You can also choose to create a bingodab account or just keep playing as a Guest. From there, you can choose to be told how to play the game, a nice touch for those that haven’t played Bingo on Android before, or perhaps those that are new to the game entirely.
One of the key selling points of BingoDab’s mobile offering is the manual dabbing. Rather than just touching the number and be done with it, BingoDab will award you more XP per dab if you hit in the center of the number and the quicker you are, the more XP you gain. For players of Bingo in real life, this is perhaps the closest they’re going to get when playing on Android.
You first start at Level 1, which means you can’t play anything other than the early levels.
As you can see, once you level up things get more interesting, but starting off is fairly easy, and you still get to play four cards at a time.
The majority of our readers here at Android Headlines are of course based in the US, but BingoDab – Free Bingo is very much a British-themed Bingo game. As a Brit myself, I was pretty impressed to hear the British way of calling out numbers, which comes with the traditional little rhyme before the number and everything.
Over time, you’ll get a picture of how good your dobbing skills are and how neat your cards are. To make a claim, you just need to hit the claim button. However, just as in a real-life Bingo hall, somebody else might have beaten you to it.
After spending a while with the game, I was pretty sure that this is the closest anyone is going to come to playing the real life Bingo on Android, and if you have a stylus to hand and a tablet, you can have a lot of fun playing this.
Those looking for a serious Bingo game that still resembles the sort of thing people play in halls with friends and family will be really help with BingoDab – Free Bingo from BingoDab. It’s free to play and download, and while it has all of the social features we’ve come to expect, thanks to good integration with Facebook and its own offering, this is more about the Bingo itself than connecting with others. It’s been a long time since I found a Bingo game that actually felt like I was playing Bingo and not just some other Casino game. The voice callouts are brilliant as well, as they each come with a signature rhyme and they’re clear and easy to understand. This just helps to add to the feeling of actually playing Bingo in a hall. If you’ere the type of Bingo fan that’s more interested in actually playing Bingo then they’ll feel right at home with BingoDab on Android.
- Speed (4/5) – Everything runs nice and smoothly here, and the callouts never stutter or skip at all.
- Features (5/5) – As Bingo games go, this has some of the best gameplay experience I’ve ever come across. It might not be packed with variety, but if you’re more used to playing in real life, then this is a great mobile option for you.
- Theme (4/5) – Everything looks good here and the game is very responsive, making the real-time dabbing easier to get into.
- Overall (4/5) – An excellent Bingo game that might not be packed with all sorts of different themes, but backed up by a great gameplay experience, BingoDab’s offering is one of better free to play bingo games I’ve played.
- There’s no pressure to use your Facebook account if you don’t want to, but the option is there if you want it.
- Genuine dabbing action takes away the boredom of other Bingo games available on Android and makes Bingo itself fun again.
- The high-quality callouts are fun and the little rhymes are a nice extra and will remind played of being in a bingo hall.
- Nice and easy to get to grips with, without anything too complicated getting in the way of the core Bingo experience.
- Didn’t look right at all on my Nexus 9, or indeed any tablet with a 4:3 display ratio.
- Option to turn off the rhyme might be good for more serious players
All-in-all, BingoDab – Free Bingo is a fun and engaging Bingo game that helps bring back some of the fun of playing Bingo in real life. Part of the reason people enjoy playing Bingo in real life is that they need to be quick and accurate at making sure they’ve not missed something or that their cards are unreadable. This offering is one of the few games on Android that channels that original ideal and it’s a lot of fun as a result.