Bingo Bash is a Bingo game for Android that aims to deliver the best Bingo experience on Android, by bringing people together with friends over Facebook, or giving them the chance to meet new people while playing Bingo. There’s a lot on offer here, with the ability to level up as you gain experience for completing rounds as well as whilst you play. With lots of opportunities to win it big, there’s no need to spend money on in-app purchases if you don’t want to, and I spent quite a while playing without feeling the need to put real money into the game. There are so many features it’d be best not to introduce the game with a massive list, but let’s just say that there must be a reason Bingo Bash has been downloaded over 10 Million times. Let’s find out, shall we?
As with other games on Android, it’s best to start with the Play Store. Here, you can download Bingo Bash for free, where you’ll be asked to sign in with your Facebook account or just play as a guest.
It’s a good idea to login with Facebook, especially if you have a lot of friends that play similar games as you, but you can always go ahead and just play as a guest. When you first start playing, there’s a nice tutorial that will take you through everything.
This tutorial doesn’t take too long at all, which is a nice touch and it neatly gets you started with the game’s many systems like the gems and such.
When you’ve finished the tutorial, you’ll be able to join a room and start playing. When you first start playing the game, you can only enter one room to play. This is because all the others will become available as you level up by playing more Bingo. This gives the game a nice feeling of progression to it, and doesn’t ever feel like you’re playing Bingo just for the sake of it.
When you enter a room, you can choose how many cards you want to play, up to four at a time and there are all sorts of things happening on the sides, like the chat bar and the ticker of recent winners.
Things start to get exciting when you start playing, and you hear each and every call spoken out loud, so that you can easily tick off the right number without getting flustered or anything like that.
You’ll notice that there are powerplays available to you while playing. These will attach more XP to a spot on the board, instantly tick off certain numbers, attach gems to the board and more. You can earn this just as you keep playing, but you can also reload them by choosing one of a handful of in-app purchases. Calling Bingo is easily done by hitting the Bingo button at the foot of any of your cards. You can of course keep playing your other cards, and your name and picture will appear in the winner’s list.
At the end of your round, you’re given a sort of progress report on how well you’ve done and how much XP or coins you’ve acquired, too.
While I didn’t feel like there was much of a need to put money into the game, the option is there if you want to, and everything is reasonably priced I feel.
I’ve reviewed a number of Bingo games for Android Headlines, but I’ve never really enjoyed playing Bingo in general all that much. That is, until now. I took a stylus out and I spent quite a long time playing Bingo Bash, and I only leveled a handful of times, which means that there’s a lot more on offer for me to enjoy. All the right boxes for a Bing game are ticked with Bingo Bash, and those of all ages will be able to enjoy it. Each and every number is called out in a clear, and easily understood voice and you’re genuinely playing online with others, rather than against a couple of computer AIs like other games. There’s no risk in gambling real money here either, you pay for what you want to use and that’s it. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on the game and if you’re just looking for something casual, Bingo Bash will let you play along for nothing.
- Speed (4/5) – Bingo Bash works great and I never had any issues with it slowing down my devices or anything like that.
- Features (5/5) – There’s so much on offer for a Bingo lover to do here that it’s no surprise it’s been downloaded so many times. There’s a sense of real progression as you level up and open up new rooms to play and this is classic, Bingo fun.
- Theme (4/5) – The app itself is fairly good-looking, but the real highlight is the spoken aloud Bingo calls that give it an authentic feel.
- Overall (4/5) – A solid, fully-featured and polished Bingo game, Bingo Bash is a prime example of why people enjoy Bingo so much on their phones and tablets. Those that have yet to try it out should definitely do so.
- Real voices speak out each Bingo call, to give Bingo Bash an authentic feel.
- Responsive and easy to tick off the numbers that have been called, with no lag in between.
- Lots of varied rooms, each with their own payouts and look and feel to be unlocked the longer you keep on playing.
- No need to put real money into the game if you don’t want to.
- 4:3 support for tablets would make the game look better on Nexus 9s and other similar devices.
- While the voiceovers and overall look is nice, the music sounds a little distorted at times.
All-in-all, Bingo Bash is what it sets out to be; an excellent Bingo game that’s well worth taking a look at; especially if you haven’t found the right Bingo game for you. With lots of different rooms to unlock and some decent payouts as you climb the ladder, it’s easy to become addicted to Bingo Bash. The Powerplays keep things fun and exciting and it’s easy to tick off numbers that have been spoken out. There’s a chat addition here as well, and altogether, Bingo Bash is one of the best put together Bingo games in the Play Store.