Last night's show was fantastic. If you missed it, don't worry. You can watch the show on YouTube and download the podcast to listen to it later. We talk about some of the top stories that dropped this week, like Samsung's Q4 results, a big TracFone fine from the FCC, LG G4 rumors, and Microsoft's new Android apps.
The Android Headlines Show is live every Wednesday via Google Hangouts on Air. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better. We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too.
YouTube video and podcast download:
- Samsung Announce 4th Quarter & Fiscal Results, Continued Smartphone Sales Decline
- FTC Send Out Clear Warning To Carriers Who Offer 'Unlimited' Deals With $40 Million Fine To TracFone
- Snapdragon 810 won't be featured in an upcoming flagship, but it's not LG's
- LG G4 to feature new hardware design?
- Microsoft releases new Outlook app and finalized version of Office for Android
- Google Play Store has more downloads, generates less revenue than Apple