It's the week before Christmas, and we're hanging out talking Android stuff. This week saw some big news, like Sprint under the gun for cramming. There were also a ton of app updates. We'll be talking about all of that and more tonight. Don't forget that we're giving away a Nexus 6 and a Nexus 9. Come hang out right here at 930pm ET.
The Android Headlines Show is live every Wednesday via Google Hangouts on Air. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better. We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too.
- Sprint could be hit with big cramming fines
- OnePlus banned in India
- OnePlus officially announces their own custom ROM
- Verizon and Google sign patent licensing agreement
- T-Mobile announces new UnCarrier move with Data Stash
Software and Apps
- Android Wear 5.0 update hits almost everyone
- Pebble updates their app to support Android Wear notifications
- Hangouts Dialer updated
- Instagram adds five new filters
- Free stuff: games, music, and movies