What a week! Android 5.0 Lollipop is here and will be rolling out to Nexus devices soon. The LG Watch R launched, the Nexus 6 sold out, and Google signed a patent licensing deal with LG. Don't forget that we are giving away both a Nexus 6 and a Nexus 9!
The Android Headlines Show is every Wednesday at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don't forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what's going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There's always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what's important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We love to hear from you.
YouTube and podcast stream/download:
- OnePlus sells 500,000 Ones, they want to break 1 million before the end 2014
- Android 5.0 Lollipop coming for the Nexus 4, 5, 7, and 10 on November 12
- Moto 360 to be available in stores November 12 as well
- More stock of the Nexus 6 to be available each Wednesday
- Google and LG sign 10-year cross-licensing patent deal
- Moto Maxx announced today
- Nexus 9 review
- Nexus Player review
- LG G Watch R launched
- Android 5.0 Lollipop review
- Lollipop changelog
- Nexus 9 Lollipop factory images available
- Verizon customers getting Google Voice MMS support