Description: Dragon Warlords is a 3D online action strategy game for Android that’s set in the fantasy setting of Adan, a mythical world that has fallen into turmoil at the hand of foul beasts and monsters. It’s up to you to drive them back and help to save the kingdom from this newfound evil. Dragon Warlords is a sort of tower defense game with some twists, it’s full of RPG elements and there are 25 plus different units to help you fight against your foes in glorious 3D. With some of the best 3D graphics that have ever graced a tower defense game or a mobile RPG, Dragon Warlords also allows you to play online in a PvP-style attack on their towns and cities. Take a look at the trailer below and read on to see what we thought of Dragon Warlords on Android.
How it Works: You’ll first need to download Dragon Warlords from the Play Store and once it’s finished updating all of its files, you can get started.
Once the game has been fully downloaded, you’ll be treated to a cool intro that really helps set the scene as to what’s happened in the world of Adan.
You’ll be introduced into battle during the game’s tutorial which doesn’t take too long to introduce you into things.
The tutorial explains how the battle interface works and the general flow of how you can complete levels, and it also does a good job of introducing you to the really quite good graphical look and feel of the game.
After the tutorial, you’ll be shown around the town castle, and introduced into how you can build more parts of it in order to further your progress during the game.
Here, you’ll be encouraged to create new farms and other buildings that can help the cause.
Here, you’ll also be able to develop your army as well, which will greatly improve your combat strength.
You can also play online against others as well, in a PvP manner that involved you raiding other players’ castles and such.
One thing I really appreciated during my time with Dragon Warlords is that magic played a big role and the graphical efforts here are brilliant.
Opinion: I really enjoyed playing Dragon Warlords and I expect that I’ll continue to do so, now all I need to do is find some people to play against online. I really liked the graphical style and it reminded me a lot of League of Legends, the textures are smooth the effects are bright and colorful and there’s a lot to look at.I liked the natural progression as you steadily upgrade your soldiers and I really appreciated that magic played a big part. In similar titles, magic takes a backseat but for a game like this, I’m glad to see that’s it very much at the forefront here. The level of polish in Dragon Warlords is great and this is clearly a professionally made game that will keep players active for a very long time to come.
- Speed (4/5) – Dragon Warlords ran fine on my devices and I never had any performance issues.
- Features (5/5) – There’s so much on offer in Dragon Warlords that it’s hard to list all of the many features, but needless to say this is a complete experience.
- Theme (5/5) – I loved the smooth textures and graphics here, everything felt alive and there was no jagged edges or anything like that here.
- Overall (5/5) – If you’re an RPG fan and a tower defense fan this is a match made in heaven, and if you’re one or the other then you’ll find this a nice change of pace either way.
- Beautiful graphics that are 3D with smooth textures and some excellent animations to boot.
- Works well on tablets, too.
- Lots and lots of depth here with progression from the lower levels up to the more advanced and challenging ones.
- Online element is good, but there’s so much on offer in the campaign that you might not ever need it.
- Notifications are nice, but could be annoying for some users.
- Can take quite a while to load up sometimes.
Conclusion: Dragon Warlords is an excellent game that will really appeal to RPG fans as well as those just looking for a new sort of adventure. It’s been developed to a high level of polish and the 3D graphics here are really pleasing on the eye, with some excellent textures and animations that are smooth and lifelike. This is a game that can be easily picked up whenever you want that’s also great for longer gameplay sessions as well. Well worth a look, Dragon Warlords is a game that is a nice change of pace and will keep you occupied for a long, long time.