Yesterday was Nexus day! Naturally, that’s what we talked about on the Android Headlines Show this week. Nexus 6, Nexus 9, Nexus Player, and Android 5.0 Lollipop. We’re giving away a Nexus 6 and a Nexus 9. We’re also giving away a custom Moto 360! Don’t miss out on either of those giveaways.
The Android Headlines Show is every Thursday at 930pm Eastern. You can watch on our YouTube channel and our Google+ page where you can ask us questions live. You should also subscribe to The Android Headlines Show podcast on iTunes or download the show directly from our podcast page. Listen to us on Stitcher and Pocket Casts! Don’t forget to rate the show on iTunes and Stitcher, too. It helps us out by giving us feedback as to what we can do to make the show even better! We want to bring you a fresh take on what’s going on in the world of Android, Google, and tech. There’s always something new to talk about and we want to discuss what’s important to you. If there is something specific that you want us to talk about, let us know! Drop us a note in the comments or tune in and ask questions live on the air. You can send us a message on Twitter, Facebook, or G+ too. We love to hear from you.
Video, audio, and download:
- Nexus 6 announced, specs, and more
- Nexus 9 specs and more
- Android 5.0 Lollipop changelog
- Android 5.0 SDK dropping October 17
- Lollipop coming to most current Nexus devices, including Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 (2012)
- Androidify updated alongside new Android videos
- Sony announced the Xperia Z3v for Verizon. The Z3 is coming to T-Mobile too
- The Z3 Compact is available for pre-order on T-Mobile, and it’s on Sony’s website
- Verizon is announcing the Droid Turbo on October 28